eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Desktop TimeKeepers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
timekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Desktop TimeKeepers Reply with quote

I've come up with something that many may be interested in and I'm here to introduce you to my TimeKeepers. These are decorative desktop calendars and clocks that live on your desktop. I offer readymade, custom, and even have a free TimeKeeper that you can download right now and try it out! There isn't much there right now, but I'll be adding readymade TimeKeepers as they're made!

GREAT MARKETING TOOL!

I can make a custom TimeKeeper using your image for you to give away that has a clickable link to your eCrater store! If you visit my store you will find a "FREE" category with a free TimeKeeper that you can try before you decide to order! Simply find hosting for your customized TimeKeeper file and create a listing just like the one I have! Offer your free gift in all of your listings for maximum exposure!

Thanks for reading! Smile
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This listing
http://timekeeper.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1353438
is against the terms of selling on eCRATER.com

Terms clearly state that only items for sale can be listed. Give-a-ways, freebies, etc are not items for sale.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
candybarwrappers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really cute!... if you have a website somewhere... you can add the freebie to that & then add that url in your listings or on your front page.
Just no freebies here. I did the same thing when I started with my candywrapper templates. But soon found out it was a no-no.
Good luck though!
timekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah nuts! Okay to put the url for the download in my other for-sale listings? It's nice to be able to try something before you buy.
timekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added a url to my website so people can see one live without having to download. That doesn't give them the experience of installing one, but maybe it will help.
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

timekeeper wrote:
Ah nuts! Okay to put the url for the download in my other for-sale listings? It's nice to be able to try something before you buy.

Yes, you can do that - however the URL will not be clickable since no HTML is allowed.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: