eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Paypal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calesgiftsnthings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Paypal Reply with quote

Embarassed I have never done anything with paypal before I was wondering how do I get the payment?[/i]
urbanmash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I've been using PayPal for several years now and have found it to be a pretty convenient alternative to paying for a merchant account.

When someone sends you money, it will appear in your PayPal account as a balance. You can either leave it in your account (I like to leave it there at least until I am sure I do not have to issue my customer a refund) or you can withdraw the funds. If you have your checking account tied to your PayPal, you can have the funds electronically transfered to your bank account (this is free and takes about 3 business days) or you can request that PayPal send you a check (I think this costs $1). You can do all this right on the PayPal website.

I hope that helps!

Leesha Dawn
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also get a PayPal debit card and go to any bank that accepts credit cards and tell them you want a cash advance for up to the amount in your account or your limit (limit is found on PayPal). Of course you can only get a max of what is in your account.

Using the debit card this way gets you 1% cash back from PayPal. Using it in a ATM will not qualify for the 1% cash back. Using it to pay things will qualify.

PLEASE read the forum rules. It states that you can not post the same thing in more than once. Your second post in the help forum has been deleted.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: