eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What would you like to buy?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
usalicenseplates

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I apologize to "Atdanisesden", I thought that was a bad joke, I received some pm of a bad taste before so I'm distrustful now Sad

I'll think about the incense sticks then.
Yesterday I saw some nice 100% silk scarves, do you think $16 for 1 is expensive? I still can bargain it after.

Last edited by usalicenseplates on Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
kimskorner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would like to refine my answer to cloisonne beads Smile

I've been studying and reading about different beads and jewelry making before I delve into it. Those cloisonne beads just fascinate me....from the way they are made to the way they look...just stunning!
usalicenseplates

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"djpoorfarmherefords": Hehe you made me smile when I read your comment Smile
Quote:
I am just a poor farm girl living on farm dirt.

Well it's up to you to keep it clean! In people's mind, farm=mud, smelly, dirty people, etc...
My grand-father was a farmer, my father was managing a shop part of a dairy factory (where I myself worked for a while) and now breeds veals to sell 'em and make a bit of money when they've become cattles. That's a way to keep busy when early retired.
Anyway the farm has never been too smelly, dusty, etc... if you take the hose pipe, shovel, wheel-barrow and clean regularly, you'll never live on farm dirt Wink Rest to find some people willing to help you out Rolling Eyes

But let's get back to the purpose of this thread: What would you like to buy?
I've actually been thinking about your (everyone's) answers, searched for some competitive stores on Google and finally made a decision.
I started to work on my new store which will be specialized in...................................................................................................................................silk Exclamation
Sorry for the incense sticks and beads suggestions but I had to make a choice.

Don't throw in the towel! Hopefully I'll open a 3rd store specialized in incense sticks next year (in 2 months only) and why not a 4th one for beads.
But for now I gotta work on the 2nd one and will present it later.
IT'S GONNA BE GOOGLE'S BUDDY, trust me!! Lol Very Happy
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: