eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Coupon Store Happenings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last chance to get any coupons expiring on 1/31 or around the first of February. 475 listings at the moment, so a lot to choose from.

Check out the Freebie of the Day area on the home page. Anything you would like to see there, let me know. If I have it, up it will go in rotation.

After fewer coupon booklets late December/early January, many booklets have come out the last 3 weeks. So I am listing new items almost daily now, but it will take a while to get caught up. If you or someone you know are looking for anything particular, PM me and let me know and I'll post those first. Otherwise, I am generally trying to post by earliest ending expiration date. Recent postings in most categories, but especially OTC Medicines, Food-Grocery, and Household.

David
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over 575 listings, and will be north of 600 by next weekend.

New listings in all categories, but especially Food Grocery, Health & Beauty, OTC Medicines, and Household. Have a couple Tyson food listings with Denise Austin DVD offers attached, as well as several new Campbell's listings or updates just today. OTC Medicines has tons of sinus, cold and flu medicines, as well as many other medicines, so your brand is likely listed.

Coupon books continue to arrive in high volume, so listing almost daily. Check back often, and if there is anything you would like to see that is not yet listed, send me a message. I may have it and just not have it listed yet.

David
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

640 current listings, most so far and more to come.

Still have a few days to get any listings that expire 2/29.

Also, all Freebie of the Day coupons will be worth a minimum of $1 for the next two weeks (see bottom of Welcome area on my home page). In addition, I currently have quite a number of extra coupons, including those that I don't have enough in total value or quantity to post, so with each order, please leave a note when ordering or email me and tell me what type of product or brand you are looking for. If I have extras or non-posted coupons, I will include when I mail your order.

David
thefashionshoppe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ever get any coupons for dog toys, please let me know.
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those new over the last 30 days or so...

Over 600 listings, all categories have new or updated listings in the last 30 days.

Still time to get any listings that expire 3/31.

When ordering, if there are any other type of products or brand names you are looking for that you can't find in my store, please leave a note. I often have many coupons with not enough total value to list. If I have them, I will be glad to include those free with your order.

David
http://greatcoupondiscounts.ecrater.com
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About 660 listings, most ever to date. Still time to get any coupons expiring on 4/31 or in early May.

New listings in most categories, including Food Grocery, Food Restaurant, OTC Medicines, Pet Food, Baby and Automotive. Also added a new Foot Care subcategory in Health and Beauty.

David
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With this economy, who can't use coupons? Still around 660 listings in the store. New listings in most categories including Food Grocery, Food Restaurant, Household, Pet, Health & Beauty, Baby and Automotive.

Lots of time before the listings that expire 6/30.

Please know that the Proctor and Gamble brand of products rarily have expiration dates more than about a month out. These include such well know brand names as Tide, Olay, Crest, Colgate, Gillette, Secret, Oral-B, Clairol, Pantene, CoverGirl, Head & Shoulders, Prilosec OTC, Duracell, Tampax and many, many others. Some other names, such as Irish Spring and Huggies (and other baby products), for example, will also give short expiration dates. So for many of these products, if you want them, you should get them when they are posted.

If you want to be notified of certain products or brand names when they are posted, please let me know at gcoupondiscounts@aol.com, and I will put you on my list of notifications so you don't miss out!

Happy shopping!

David
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New or updated listings this week on such brand names as: Huggies, General Mills, Cottonelle, Olay, Pedigree, L'Oreal, All or Surf, Playtex, Garnier Fructis, Benadryl, Rolaids, Pepcid, Crisco, Schick, Dixie, Centrum, Sargento, Jack Daniels (not whiskey), Lysol, Ziploc, Monistat, ALPO, Off! and more.

With over 500 listings and more to come, I'm sure you can find something you need, so please visit my coupon store where you truly can "spend a little, save a lot".

David
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recent updated or new listings through today include such brand names as Huggies, Ball Park, Pringles, Olay, Duracell, General Mills, 9Lives, Hungry Jack, Del Monte, Bayer, Coffee-Mate, Wish-Bone, Scotch-Brite, NutraSweet, Tums, Schick, Pop Secret, Minute Maid, Pert Plus, Citrucel, Polident, Poligrip, Gold Bond, Bunny and Fujifilm.

I also have updated Colgate and Softsoap listings - these are part of the P&G family of products and have short expiration dates (a normal P&G practice), but you do have time to purchase these.

In entertainment, I have a new listing on Real Simple magazine, and in Grocery Restaurants I have new Logan's Roadhouse and Ruby Tuesday coupons.

Thanks for looking, and Happy Shopping at Ecrater!

David
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated and (mostly) new Procter & Gamble listings just posted in my store. A reminder that most P&G coupons have short expiration dates, usually inside of 30 days. There are exceptions, but most of these expire 7/31/08 - this is about as much lead time as you will normally get from these particular products.

Some of these have 2 or more updated or new listings. Brand names include Pampers, Crest, Olay, Tide, Bounty, Charmin, Downy, Cascade, Dawn, Swiffer, Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Oral-B, Old Spice, Noxzema, Secret, CoverGirl, Tampax, Always, Herbal Essences, Pantene, Aussie, IAMS, PUR, Pepto Bismol, Metamucil (or Fibersure), Prilosec OTC and Febreze.

Thanks for looking in my store, and happy shopping!

David
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over 600 current listings posted. Coupons are more useful than ever with recent price increases on food and energy.

Updated or new postings just completed on many brand names, some with multiple listings, including L'Oreal, General Mills, Gillette, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, V8, Uncle Ben's, Bertolli, Smithfield, Fischer's, Totino's, Smart Balance, Pledge, Aquafresh, Excedrin, Advil, Raid, Right Guard, Dry Idea, Purity, Shout, Electrasol, Air Wick, Max Factor, Suave, Snuggle, Scotties, The Goodlife Recipe, Pedigree, Benefiber and Skintimate.

Updated or new restaurant listings include Krispy Kreme, Olive Garden and Church's Chicken.

Still time to get any coupons expiring 7/31/08.

Thanks for looking, and happy shopping!

David
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated or new listings just posted on such brand names as...

Huggies, Pull-Ups, GoodNites, Cottonelle, L'Oreal, Revlon, Garnier Fructis, Nivea For Men, Lamisilk, Kotex, Glade, Scrubbing Bubbles, Windex, Electrasol, BIC, Kraft, Purity, Cheerios, Dannon, Pure Protein, Tyson, Trident, and Spray 'n Wash.

I also have updated listings on Jiffy Lube and theParkingSpot in the Automotive category, Dave and Busters in the Household Entertainment category, and Red Lobster in the Food Restaurant category.

Other listings that had 7/31/08 expirations have been updated also, so please browse my store where you can spend a little but save a lot.

Happy shopping!

David
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received and listed some short expiration date coupons on Colgate, Speed Stick, Softsoap and Irish Spring brand names. These 4 brands usually do not have long expirations, so I wanted to post this info as soon as possible.

Also updated a listing on Schick Disposable Razors and a new Pet Supermarket store discount postcard.

David
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated or new listings on such brand names as (in alphabetical order):

Adidas, Aleve, Ball Park, Band-Aid, Benadryl, Bengay, Brawny, Citrucel, Clearasil, Crisco, ICaps, Jif To Go, Kodak, Kraft, Listerine, Lysol, Nabisco, Nivea, OneTouch, Oust, Pace, Pampers, Pedigree, Pillsbury, Post, Purina, Purell, RepleniSH, Resolve, Romano's, Sargento, Scott, Smucker's, Snyder's of Hanover, Sundown, Systane, Tylenol, Whiskas and Zyrtec.

Some of these have more than one new or updated listing.

Also have posted new Linens 'n Things and Shoe Carnival store coupons. As with most store coupons, they have short expirations, but you have time to get them if you want to use them.

Happy shopping!

David
GreatCouponDiscounts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest P&G brand name listings just posted. Some of these have 2 or more listings. Again, remember P&G always has short expiration dates with few exceptions, so most of these are good only until the end of the month - get them now if you like these brands.

Updated or new listings in alphabetical order are: Charmin, Clairol, CoverGirl, Crest, Dawn, Duracell, Fibersure, Fixodent, Folgers, Gillette, Infusion 23, Ivory, Metamucil, Mr. Clean, Olay, Old Spice, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Pringles, Puffs, Scope, Secret, Tide, ThermaCare, UnderJams and Zest.

More to follow, but wanted to give as much heads up on the P&G listings as possible.

David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: