eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile
  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   
Log inLog in

Another Place To Promote Your eCrater Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 37, 38, 39  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MemoryLaneCollectibles



Posts: 478

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Glenda,

This is so very nice of you to be doing this!! Thanks for your offer!!!

Logo: http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc20/cidstuff/?action=view&current=logo_.jpg

Store: http://www.memorylanecollectibles.ecrater.com/

Store offers vintage glass, pottery, replacement china, vintage juewlry, books of all kinds, and many other decorative collectibles.

Thanks again, Cathy
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MemoryLaneCollectibles



Posts: 478

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
I have 4 stores. I haven't a clue how to get the banner links. Last store doesn't have a banner yet.


Hi,

One way to get a banner link is to go to photobucket.com. Join, it's free. After you have joined, upload your logo banners from your PC. For each picture you upload, there will be an email address. Copy the address, then paste in your post here.
Cathy
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
fullerbrush



Posts: 102

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for doing this. Here's the info for my 2 stores. Let me know if the banner for Online Fuller Brush is too big.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/fbexpress/onlinefblogo3.jpg

Shop for hundreds of Fuller Brush products at Online Fuller Brush. Free gift with purchase.

===============

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/fbexpress/stanley88x31button39180943.jpg

Shop online for Stanley Home Products. Free gift with purchase.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MemoryLaneCollectibles



Posts: 478

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Glenda,

I hope you haven't listed my store yet. I just realized I have a typo in "jewelry". Can you fix it for me?

Thanks,
Cathy
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thecrabbynook



Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rivercitymarket.ecrater.com/

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/thecrabbynook/business/rcmlogo350.gif

Home Decor and Gift items for all occassions! Find Crystal, Wine Accessories, Vintage Items, Books, Mary Kay products - retired and

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://artinretrospect.ecrater.com/

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/thecrabbynook/MaryLouiseWilson/template_graphics/anrslogo300.jpg

We are offering lithographs of artwork from the Mary Louise Wilson art foundation and two sizes of postcards, notecards, invitations and more! If you see a particular
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://crabbysgiftshop.ecrater.com/

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/thecrabbynook/business/giftshoplogo2a.jpg

Find Oriental Home Decor, Carvings and Sculptures, Art, Feng Shui symbols, Oriental Crystal, Jewelry, Wall Art, Vases, Collectibles, Pool

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you so much for doing this!

Brenda
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
JNGTreasureBox



Posts: 601

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fullerbrush wrote:
Thanks for doing this. Here's the info for my 2 stores. Let me know if the banner for Online Fuller Brush is too big.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/fbexpress/onlinefblogo3.jpg

Shop for hundreds of Fuller Brush products at Online Fuller Brush. Free gift with purchase.

===============

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/fbexpress/stanley88x31button39180943.jpg

Shop online for Stanley Home Products. Free gift with purchase.


Need the links to your stores.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
JNGTreasureBox



Posts: 601

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MemoryLaneCollectibles wrote:
Hi Glenda,

I hope you haven't listed my store yet. I just realized I have a typo in "jewelry". Can you fix it for me?

Thanks,
Cathy


Done
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
JNGTreasureBox



Posts: 601

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: New Rule!!! Reply with quote

Only TWO stores per person.
Other stores need a chance to advertise also.
ONLY TWO PER POSTER.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
JNGTreasureBox



Posts: 601

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
I have 4 stores. I haven't a clue how to get the banner links. Last store doesn't have a banner yet.

http://theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com

http://maggiethehousecat.ecrater.com

http://thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com

http://maggiethecatsmeows.ecrater.com


New rule! Only two stores per person.
Yours have been posted.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
JNGTreasureBox



Posts: 601

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecrabbynook wrote:
http://rivercitymarket.ecrater.com/

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/thecrabbynook/business/rcmlogo350.gif

Home Decor and Gift items for all occassions! Find Crystal, Wine Accessories, Vintage Items, Books, Mary Kay products - retired and

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://artinretrospect.ecrater.com/

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/thecrabbynook/MaryLouiseWilson/template_graphics/anrslogo300.jpg

We are offering lithographs of artwork from the Mary Louise Wilson art foundation and two sizes of postcards, notecards, invitations and more! If you see a particular
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://crabbysgiftshop.ecrater.com/

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/thecrabbynook/business/giftshoplogo2a.jpg

Find Oriental Home Decor, Carvings and Sculptures, Art, Feng Shui symbols, Oriental Crystal, Jewelry, Wall Art, Vases, Collectibles, Pool

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you so much for doing this!

Brenda


Done. Only two per person.
Your first two are posted.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
metalofthemoon



Posts: 122

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added the site to stumble. Smile
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
fullerbrush



Posts: 102

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JNGTreasureBox wrote:
fullerbrush wrote:
Thanks for doing this. Here's the info for my 2 stores. Let me know if the banner for Online Fuller Brush is too big.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/fbexpress/onlinefblogo3.jpg

Shop for hundreds of Fuller Brush products at Online Fuller Brush. Free gift with purchase.

www.fullerbrush.ecrater.com.

===============

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/fbexpress/stanley88x31button39180943.jpg

Shop online for Stanley Home Products. Free gift with purchase.


www.stanleyhomeproducts.ecrater.com.

Need the links to your stores.




Sorry about that. Here they are. I posted them above where they belong, too! Thank you again!

www.fullerbrush.ecrater.com

www.stanleyhomeproducts.ecrater.com
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
skincareideas



Posts: 367

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

Banner:
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa272/skincareideas/StoreBanner280x60.jpg

Description:
Face lifting cream, acne control skin care, hair loss regrowth products, joint pain relief lotion & more. Visit us for these great products!

Store:
http://skincareideas.ecrater.com
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
usalicenseplates
Guest




PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi! Can you add my store please?

Banner: http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/usalicenseplates/bannereCrater.gif

Description:
Plates used or not, random numbers or vanity, flat or embossed, old styles or new ones, military, ALPCA, triple number, 911, wheelchair, fundraiser
Back to top
JNGTreasureBox



Posts: 601

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalofthemoon wrote:
I added the site to stumble. Smile


Thank You!

Okay, what is stumble? Very Happy
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 2 of 39

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum