eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New store in progress - please look - ?? suggestions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
labelstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: New store in progress - please look - ?? suggestions? Reply with quote

Hello! I am slowly opening my new store selling vintage crate labels. Please look and tell me what you think and what I can do to improve!
Thanks, Vicky
wahm922

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
eNduringmercy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Warm and Inviting Reply with quote

Labelstone, You've done well. I never knew that a market existed for vintage crate labels, so you've established an appealing niche website. It's a wonderful collection and the prices were surprising because I would've thought vintage anything means pricey. Surprised I love your graphics. The site is colorful. And the pictures of the labels actually make my mouth water. Though I know nothing about the labels, I would purchase them as gifts to start family and friends collecting. I say you have a winner and I encourage you in your efforts and accomplishments. Hip Hip Hooray!!! Very Happy
mtnmemories

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Hi Labelstone, I agree your site is mouth watering.
I also sell mostly Vintage items & love the old crate labels.
I am finally getting stock listed today as well & it's going fairly fast w copying & paste.
BT has helped me alot & I probably have asked too many questions,but I've always been told there are no dumb questions.
Welcome new friend, everone is very friendly here.
tn.woman
labelstone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL! Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for looking at my site and the great words of encouragement. It will take me ages to get all my labels on board, but this is a great place!
Vicky
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL! Reply with quote

LABELSTONE wrote:
Thanks everyone for looking at my site and the great words of encouragement. It will take me ages to get all my labels on board, but this is a great place!
Vicky

Do you know there is a bulk lister available? You must have 100+ items to list at once and it will only put one image in the listing but Iit can save you hours and hours of work!

for more information regarding the bulk lister use the contact us form -
http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: