eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I know nothing...nothing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eNduringmercy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: I know nothing...nothing Reply with quote

as Shultz used to say on that television show Hogan's Heroes. Very Happy Hi and God Bless to all. I just stumbled across and signed up with ecrater today and I can't believe the warmth and friendliness of everybody on these forums in addition to being blessed to have found this wonderful opportunity. I have been looking for a way to make money and still be a stay-at-home Nana for my 2-year-old grandson. This just could be part of my prayers. tee hee
I confess that I know absolutely nothing of what to do next nor how to do it, but I'm determined to take this one step at a time. There's lots of good information here as well as support and encouragement. I pray for the success of everyone here. I've been looking over some of the sites- LABELSTONE, turtle, etc....and- they-are-FANTASTIC!!!! Wow and kudos. Wink I can't wait to get my own site together. This is gonna be great.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
BestNutritionDepot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello eNduringmercy,

You can do it. Ecrater has done the hard part. You mostly plug in your pictures and descriptions. Then market your store to get customers.

Bless your heart for being a stay at home grandmom. No daycare in the world can take care of your little ones like you can.

Very Happy
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reccommend that you start by reading a few threads here -

Make yourself familiar with The Forum Rules - http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2

Read the User agreement that you agreed to when you signed up - if you haven't already
http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

Then there are 2 threads that will totally guide you in the set up of your store
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewforum.php?f=6

REMEMBER - if you want to list a TEST ITEM you need to put your store ON HOLD or you risk it being closed. That's covered in the user agreement section 3.3 - and for some reason lots of sellers seem to miss that.

Once you have your Meta Tag and such entered I suggest you start submitting your URL to search engines.

You can find info on Meta tags here -
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=14

You can find lots of FREE and CHEAP advertising ideas in this thread -
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=4

If you have any questions or simply don't understand something - ASK - many of us are here to help!
eNduringmercy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Wow, thanks BTMC for the start Reply with quote

I don't know what half this stuff means, but I'll find out. Thank you so much for your guidance. I can at least begin by reading the threads you suggested, if nothing else. Whee Very Happy This is going to be a challenge, but I'm up to it. My engines are revved up. What a warm way to start the morning- with words of encouragement and support from people who are complete strangers, yet are part of a large pep rally team. Who can fail? Wink I wish a prosperous day to EVERYONE here. God Bless!!!
wahm922

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater!

I'm sure you have your hands full with that 2 year old. I taught preschool for 8 years (2-3 yr olds) then did homecare after I had my first child. I did that for over 2 years until I had my second, then I gave it up. Now I homeschool my boys who are now 6 and 3.

Good job being a stay at home Nana Very Happy
bevshuggablesplus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hi eNduringmercy
Welcome to eCrater. I am surprised you have time with a two year old. I watched my two live in grandchildren while their parents worked nights and slept days for about two years. Their in Maine now, man do I miss them. They were with me five years oldest and the youngest born with us. Just read and learn and you will do fine. God Bless you and yours. Bev
BlueByrdCollectibles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 2 year old days are over for quite some time I hope, but cudos to you for looking after such a going concern!

Welcome to eCrater and good luck! I'm sure you will do just fine Smile

Bonnie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: