eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Big Problem--Help!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
artsyhen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Big Problem--Help!! Reply with quote

I have several hits in my store--but no sales.Now I think I know why.My shop doesn't show the payment options or my contact info.I had to add this in myself.I chose my payment preference,but it still doesn't show on my shop!! And how do I get the contact info in?? Thanks for any help.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store items show PayPal as your payment method.

Quote:
My shop doesn't show the payment options or my contact info.I had to add this in myself.

hhmmm well how else do you think it would get there unless you put it there?

Since your contact page has stuff on it now, I am assuming you figures out how. If not then read - Store Set Up - please read this before you ask questions
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off topic but I think you need to add to your titles. Beads would attract more visitors if it said bead necklace, etc. Name the items. Book magazine necklace and so on. Use the space provided. Also give more info in the description. I think it is more likely people stumbled on your items and didn't learn enough to make them buy. They don't know about your payment options till they've seen your item and description.
artsyhen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you're quite right.I didn't realize that if I clicked on an image,the info would appear e.g. payment,etc.

As for the beads,since they aren't jewelry,that is,strung up as such,I'll simply add in "loose beads".I don't want to be too wordy since that gets tiresome,but I'll take your suggestions under advisement.Thanks for the help!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

artsyhen wrote:

As for the beads,since they aren't jewelry,that is,strung up as such,I'll simply add in "loose beads".I don't want to be too wordy since that gets tiresome,but I'll take your suggestions under advisement.Thanks for the help!

Handcrafted and hand painted are most important in your titles. People selling mass produced beads are a dime a dozen. Yours are unique and if you don't draw people's attention to that fact, you are the loser.

Look at ecrater listings for anything. Look at all the people who find writing descriptions tiresome and skip it. Look at how many sales they have had. A big fat goose egg.

All jobs have tiresome aspects but they are often the most essential.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

artsyhen wrote:
I don't want to be too wordy since that gets tiresome

If you mean for the potential customer, don't worry about it too much. Adding more legitimate keywords just gives them more ways to find your items (and then hopefully buy them).
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: