eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Feeback System Change
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing to remember is most buyers do not realize that you are NOT your own store. They have no idea that the cart is not yours. So to them feedback like it was easy to order from this site - means you are doing a good job and made it easy for them to buy things from you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
kcskorner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a great thing, but. . .what safeguards are there to the feedback system here to keep it from turning into the nightmare that is the eBay feedback system?
maxxgraphix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

I don't really care about feeback. Perhaps the data collected could just be displayed as a simple seller rating? 1-5 Scale. Sellers who get bad reports cards could be reviewed by ecrater and possible suspension. You start out as a 3 star seller. From there you can up or down. Why does each buyer need to know every comment on every sale? Perhaps product reviews would be ok. This should be the sellers option to display.

I agree with Big&Tall. The buyer does not need to know how many sales we have. If you show near none, that turns buyers away. If nobody else is buying there must be something wrong. Dump the whole feedback module.
banknote

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible for buyers to leave feedback for non-paypal transaction in future? It is because I have closed my Paypal account after I closed my eBay store.
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That reminds me; will buyers be able to leave feedback with Google payments?
SomethingOld

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
PLEASE concerned removing the UNRATED section. The number of sales a seller has is NO ONE's business.

I agree completely.
banknote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, personally I think it is very difficult for one to sell if one has no rated or unrated feedback.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

banknote wrote:
However, personally I think it is very difficult for one to sell if one has no rated or unrated feedback.

I think a good compromise would be to remove the feedback portion and replace it with a testimonial feature for which we could either solicit customers individually or offer the opportunity to every customer (through the shop/checkout) and then have the ability to choose which testimonials were posted).

Of course, that means good feedback and only good feedback would be posted but what other company posts bad customer feedback on their website?

We're here to sell and to sell ourselves. It helps if we can break away from the eBay mentality.
KryseeMac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most dead beats are attacking the auction sites then store fronts like this but we do get them. If we had a sticky post to post names that are giving lots of trouble it would help. THen we could pick and choose which testimonial to feature. We could be given space to list maybe 10 so it won't take up to much server space itself.

On auctions sites you do need feedback but here and places like this...we are a business and don't need a feedback. If you keep screwing up you will not get much sales..period. Again...it's not like auctions sites where if you got lots of neg. it makes the site itself look bad. Here...you know what's it like. Once you get them into your store from foogle etc....it looks like a personal business website. You don't see feedback on any other business websites out there.
banknote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you (i.e. feedback not needed) if you are a very large company with Brand name (e.g. Dell, Microsoft, etc). However, most sellers are working for comparatively web stores, which is not famous.

Even I search my favourite item in Froogle, if I don't know the seller, I will never place any order. Once money gone, I am not sure when the item will be received or if it is really delivered. I will only think of placing my order if the seller has a very good visible selling records (if he is new to me or he is not well known or he is only of a very small personal business). There are too many web-stores in the world and they all claim that they provide the best services, they have already sold much, they already have many buyers, they deserve for trust and they will deliver the products as described, but I don't think any new buyer will believe.

I like eCRATER because it at least provide some feedback facility which is different from other simliar store sites or other store sites don't have.

IT MAY BE SAFER if a buyer can only receive the Feedback Link after Paypal payment. Thus, the sellers are protected from playful buyers.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Even I search my favourite item in Froogle, if I don't know the seller, I will never place any order. Once money gone, I am not sure when the item will be received or if it is really delivered.

That's why you pay with PayPal or a credit card! If the item doesn't show up you've a way to get your money back.
AKLeatherFashions

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is it that we can view our feedback? I know I seen it somewhere but damned If I know where.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a link in each item listing. It took me a while to remember where to find it...
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKLeatherFashions wrote:
Where is it that we can view our feedback? I know I seen it somewhere but damned If I know where.

It;'s the the right of the image --- it says view sellers feedback

Here's a link to yours -
http://akleatherfashions.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=6576
banknote

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, please disregard. Wrong hit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: