eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Feeback System Change
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HandcraftedDollsbyLu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have suppliers, so I would not have thought of this, but I can see where the suppliers would be hesitant to do business in this situation.
All of my sales except one thus far have been done off site thru email. All of my sales have been paid with personal checks. The transactions count is not accurate to begin with. I know the intention of adding feedback to ecrater was supposed to be an asset for the site, but with this flawed system, it is not beneficial for the sellers or ecrater. I hope Dimitri will take all of what has been said into consideration. I'm sure the feedback system is not set in stone.
A great evening to all.
Lu
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AvonAndMark4You

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

Is there a way to leave a feedback comment in response to a feedback we received. I got a negative, only because the buyer did not contact me about her order. I had emailed her in regards to a delay in a product that was out of stock, Even my FAQ page informs about such matters. I never heard back from her. I did ship and she was happy to receive her product but she had already left me a negative.

Michelle
tchgiftsandthings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: feedback Reply with quote

AvonAndMark4You wrote:
Is there a way to leave a feedback comment in response to a feedback we received.
Nope... Tom Very Happy
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I had emailed her in regards to a delay in a product that was out of stock, Even my FAQ page informs about such matters.

According to the terms of ecrater.com and froogle (which your items automatically list on) ALL items MUST be in stock if you have them in your store.
AvonAndMark4You

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are when I put them in my store. But I also have a consignment shop and sometimes I sell out of the product and half to reorder it, so there can be a delay. That is why I put this information in my FAQ page.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AvonAndMark4You wrote:
They are when I put them in my store. But I also have a consignment shop and sometimes I sell out of the product and half to reorder it, so there can be a delay. That is why I put this information in my FAQ page.

Once the item is out of stock - you no longer have it - the item should be hidden until you re-stock it.
BargainBarn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
AvonAndMark4You wrote:

Once the item is out of stock - you no longer have it - the item should be hidden until you re-stock it.

This is one of the best examples of why the inventory count system module should be changed to reduce inventory as items are sold. That said, eCrater is Free and sales are happening, so a little work on sellers end isn't that big a deal. But, there have been times when we couldn't get to the product edit fast enough and had to turn customers away.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is one of the best examples of why the inventory count system module should be changed to reduce inventory as items are sold.

There is NO inventory count system on ecrater.com
that is what most sellers don't understand.

There is a MAX QUANTITY PURCHASE available. It's like when your grocery store has something on sale with a limit of 2 per person. is the the MAX you can buy at one time - but if you take them to the car and come back in you can get 2 more.
allnatural

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Feedback Suggestion Reply with quote

I have an idea that might be feesible. I agree with what everyone else has said concerning the feedback issue as I believe the way it is might turn customers away. If it was changed to reflect just testimonials for customers willing to say something good, or bad, but I think before it's posted if bad, the seller and customer have a way to settle something before the post is made.

I agree the amount of sales is not important and can only hurt the sellers. I would hope these stores do not take on the look and feel of an auction site store. I used to be a part owner and seller of an auction site and I can tell you one of the reasons I never took to ebay is I can't stand their complicated system! You can lose so much money if you make a mistake, and then try to correct it??? I like the way these stores are set up but I do think the feedback system needs to be changed for the better.

Again, my idea is to have a customer testimonials, for the benefit of the ecrater store. If the store doesn't have any positive testimonials, then the customer can shop elsewhere. The system could be set up to provide for a dispute before a negative testimonial is posted so that both customer and store owner come to a satisfactory agreement.

I think this system would be more like a regular brick and mortar retail store and would bring less hesitation to all customers shopping with ecrater.

Just my two cents worth!
tchgiftsandthings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Feedback Suggestion Reply with quote

allnatural wrote:
I like the way these stores are set up but I do think the feedback system needs to be changed for the better.... I think this system would be more like a regular brick and mortar retail store and would bring less hesitation to all customers shopping with ecrater.
I agree... Tom Very Happy
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, all my feedback is positive but I'd be happy if nobody ever even looked at it. I'd prefer my customers think of my store as my store rather than "another eBay".
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
Personally, all my feedback is positive but I'd be happy if nobody ever even looked at it. I'd prefer my customers think of my store as my store rather than "another eBay".

AMEN!
demiurg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:

Here's a link to yours -
http://akleatherfashions.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=6576

How can you find a storeid (which you need to view the feedback) if you only know your username ?
poopsheet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

demiurg wrote:

How can you find a storeid (which you need to view the feedback) if you only know your username ?

Your store ID is your username. So if you go into your store (if it had products) there's a link to view feedback on each item page.
demiurg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if there are no items for sale at the moment ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: