eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Feeback System Change
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then you can't see it! Not that I know of anyways.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
toocoolcats

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fancyflappers wrote:
Please rate the seller and the service you received. Do not rate e-crater.

I think this short and sweet sentence is the answer.

If the request is too long, abbashouse, it might be ignored. Personally, I wouldn't mind a positive like you received. "Easy" is good!

I'll throw in a disagreement on removing the "unrated." I would like potential buyers to see that I have made sales, even if there's no feedback yet.

Luvin' eCrater!!!!!! Two beautiful shops and 4 sales in less than a month....3 even paid...

Sandra

http://toocoolcats.ecrater.com
http://ScentimentsBySandra.ecrater.com
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'll throw in a disagreement on removing the "unrated." I would like potential buyers to see that I have made sales, even if there's no feedback yet.

Then show ALL sales - not just PayPal and Google sales.

As a buyer I see someone with 100 sales and no feedback I look at that and think -hhhmmm buyers just say nothing rather then saying something bad.
Just my opinion
swampcrone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran into an ecrater burp where the item had sold and it remained in my store. Another buyer came along and "bought" the item- which I no longer had. Now I have a negative and no way of responding to it.
silvermoonxtreme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swampcrone wrote:
I ran into an ecrater burp where the item had sold and it remained in my store. Another buyer came along and "bought" the item- which I no longer had. Now I have a negative and no way of responding to it.

Its not a burp, you have to remove them.
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2660
WhoasAndHoes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BigTallMensClothing"]
Quote:

Then show ALL sales - not just PayPal and Google sales.

As a buyer I see someone with 100 sales and no feedback I look at that and think -hhhmmm buyers just say nothing rather then saying something bad.
Just my opinion

Yes and no. In my experience, happy people often do nothing. They're happy. Angry, dissatisfied people don't go away without saying anything. For example, I still complain about Verizon's terrible service that cost me dearly during my Christmas sale (my day job...). That was 2 years ago, and yes, I know I should let it go, but what a great opportunity to jab them once more!

That being said, eCrater is not an auction site, or a club. It's a place that provides space for stores. It seems bizarre to me that there is a feedback system. And since it's here, it makes me insecure that I have only one rated sale. I worry that people look at my small sales volume and head elsewhere. I've sold lots of irises at local fairs, lots of happy customers. Just not online yet. Overall, I would recommend abandoning the feedback system. It seems, well, ...unprofessional.
SomethingOld

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not crazy about the feedback system, either. I have made lots more sales than it appears in the RATING SUMMARY. My Google checkout sales don't go into the eCrater TRACK ORDER or the summary for some reason. Are they supposed to? I made another sale today from someone using Google checkout, and it is not in my list of transactions nor was it added to my overall transactions. In fact, the Google orders don't even come with a 5 digit eCrater transaction number. They come with a very long transaction number.
I also think that a lot of buyers are just interested in making their transaction, getting their product, and are not interested in "wasting their time" on giving feedback. If something went amiss in the transaction, I think they would be more likely to leave feedback---negative.
Alice, Something Old
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SomethingOld - since the Google portion of your post is OFF TOPIC I have sent you a PM with the answer.
crabbysgiftshop

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Where is feedback listed? Reply with quote

I have been looking all over my store for this. Can someone tell me where feedback is shown? Thanks!
zickit

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Where is feedback listed? Reply with quote

crabbysgiftshop wrote:
I have been looking all over my store for this. Can someone tell me where feedback is shown? Thanks!

go here --- http://crabbysgiftshop.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=975162
that's any item in your store
directly under the price of the item it says
View Seller's Feedback
click it
that will take you to here
http://crabbysgiftshop.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=8935
crabbysgiftshop

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
AKLeatherFashions

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: receving un fair feedback should be removed Reply with quote

What about those buyers that leave negative feedback and ruin our score because they did not read the ad properly on shipping time frame or think that because they didnt receive their item within 2-3 days that is was to long?
Most of my items are made to order items and require time for production and shipping this is told to my buyers and yet I received a negative that dropped my score drastically.
Can we ask to have those one removed for being unwarranted neg fb?
AKLeatherFashions

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: FEEDBACK SUGGESTION Reply with quote

There should be a field where the seller can post a comment under the buyers negative FB to reassure new buyers if the NFB was unfair or malicious.
acread

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: receving un fair feedback should be removed Reply with quote

AKLeatherFashions wrote:
What about those buyers that leave negative feedback and ruin our score because they did not read the ad properly on shipping time frame or think that because they didnt receive their item within 2-3 days that is was to long?
Most of my items are made to order items and require time for production and shipping this is told to my buyers and yet I received a negative that dropped my score drastically.
Can we ask to have those one removed for being unwarranted neg fb?

Contact eCrate directly from the contact page and explain the situation and request the negative feedback to be removed. (Give it a few days). If it is unjustified on the buyers part it will get removed. Be ready to submit proof if requested to show you are on the right.
AKLeatherFashions

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks have just done so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: