eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Use Google Analytics with eCRATER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acread

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put it in the suggestions section.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
addalinkofcharm

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: analytics code Reply with quote

I have my analytic code. Is this all I need or is there a place where I actually have to copy and paste the code into the body? Thanks
acread

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: analytics code Reply with quote

addalinkofcharm wrote:
I have my analytic code. Is this all I need or is there a place where I actually have to copy and paste the code into the body? Thanks

I know more than once I explained it on this topic (not to mention other people).

For the anwser please read page 7 of the topic.
lovenotes52

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: This keeps getting better & better Reply with quote

I love Ecrater & Google:)
They keep adding more and more nifty things, but we don't get the fees.
Keep up the good work! I tried this new feature and it works great...

Kindest regards & warmest thanks
C Sauve
http://lovenotes52.ecrater.com/
musicmom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: analytics code Reply with quote

Quote:
I know more than once I explained it on this topic (not to mention other people).

For the anwser please read page 7 of the topic.

AC. I don't know how you can stand us sometimes. You must be a very patient person. Thanks for all the help you give us.
sweretoptechshop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Analytics is great,easy to use and simply a great tool!
thanks much for this service!
decorstore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: google analytics Reply with quote

In Options I've checked the box saying enable google analytics and put my ID number in the box and clicked on update, but google says "tracking unknown" and shows the yellow triangle. I'm I not doing something right?
acread

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: google analytics Reply with quote

decorstore wrote:
In Options I've checked the box saying enable google analytics and put my ID number in the box and clicked on update, but google says "tracking unknown" and shows the yellow triangle. I'm I not doing something right?

What ID?

You are supposed to use the UA number (the one for the profile that starts with letters U and A ). Make sure you have that last section that ends with -1 or whatever number that profile is in your account. If you have only one profile in your Google Checkout account it would be -1.

After you saved the UA number (don't leave out the letters U and A from it) wait for like 5 minutes. Then check to see what GA is saying. should say it is receiving data.
artinsilk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Please help... I cannot access eCrater or my eCrater account Reply with quote

Three days in a row, when I type www.ecrater.com i get the following:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server."

Is it me or the website?
acread

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help... I cannot access eCrater or my eCrater acc Reply with quote

artinsilk wrote:
Three days in a row, when I type www.ecrater.com i get the following:

"Forbidden

Is it me or the website?

Confused What are you refering to.
Where are you typing that? At your Google Analytics account? If so, of course it won't let you access it. Your site is not www.ecrater.com it is http://artinsilk.ecrater.com

www.ecrater.com belongs to the owner of eCrater. You only have access to small bit of this domain not to the whole thing. You have access to the artinsilk.ecrater.com portion of it. (And even that is not all yours. Your abilities in using it is limited, like all sellers here.)

So what exactly are you trying to do? And where are you typing the url to access?
artinsilk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: thank you for answering... I am desperate. Reply with quote

I found a way to access and admin my account but if I pretend I am a simple shopper looking for items to buy on ecrater, I get the

"Forbidden

I wonder how many other buyers cannot access the website... Can you help.

I tryed to access the site with both Safari and Firefox, and get the same message on both.
artinsilk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Something went wrong but I am not sure how this could have Reply with quote

happened.

I would type www.ecrater.com like I would type any url and got the error message.

Then I looked at the address more carefully, and noticed that my browser automatically put https:// in front of what I had typed. I do not know why.

This last time, I deleted the s and one of the diagonals and I finally landed where I wanted to go.

You seem to know a lot, would you know why this happened by any chance?
acread

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has nothing to do with Google Analytics which is the subject of this topic. Please read the rules to posting on the Community page.

If you have a question, post it at the Help section of the community page.

Only start a topic unless you cannot find the topic on the subject you are going to write (ask) about.

And please don't post stuff on a topic that does not relate to that topic. Makes it extremely hard for people to follow discussion and find information.

I will not answer unrelated questions on this topic.
artinsilk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: I apologize Reply with quote

My sincere apologies for the mistake...
acread

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post your question at the Help section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: