eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Click "Title & Description" when listing? Wha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeldasemporium

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Click "Title & Description" when listing? Wha Reply with quote

Embarassed

This is probably a question that every 3-year-old knows the answer to.

When I am beginning a listing, I choose the category and put in the search terms.

Then there is a box that says "Title & Description." What exactly am I setting up when I check this box?

I realize when I am doing a search when the "Title & Description" means, but what does it mean when I am placing my own listing?

Thank you ------ No guffaws, please Rolling Eyes

Donna

Also...... OT Is there some way to ask posters to make their Subject Line specific. It's hard to go through and get tips if all the subject line says is "Help." Exclamation
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
urbanmash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Donna!

If you are referring to the fields at the top of the "Manage Products" page, this is actually a search feature that you can use to locate specific product(s) that you have already listed. The "title & description" checkbox works the same as any other search you would do. The search terms you are entering are not part of your product listing.

Quote:
Is there some way to ask posters to make their Subject Line specific. It's hard to go through and get tips if all the subject line says is "Help."
While I agree that it can be difficult to tell what a thread is about if the poster isn't descriptive with the subject line, people are basically going to do what they are going to do when they post in the forum. Try the search feature at the top of the forum if you are looking for a specific topic.

Leesha Dawn
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also...... OT Is there some way to ask posters to make their Subject Line specific. It's hard to go through and get tips if all the subject line says is "Help." Exclamation

I'm sorry - I never really pay attention to what people put as titles since I click and read everything at least once.

I will do my best to pay attention to them and edit the title to something more appropriate.

Thanks for mentioning this!

urbanmash posting should have answered your other question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: