eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

HELP!! My Items aren't showing up!! "No Such Product&q

View previous topic :: View next topic  
baglady

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: HELP!! My Items aren't showing up!! "No Such Product&q Reply with quote

Help!!

I just tried to view a product in my store and when I click on any product the screen says "No such product"

What happened? I didn't put my store on hold. Is there a problem with my store? I'm not sure what I did wrong???

Can someone help me please???

Bag Lady Crying or Very sad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
baglady

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh No!! They suspended me? I sent them a letter to see what the problem is . . . not sure what I did wrong??? Wouldn't they let me know first?? Oh my . . . well this isn't good . . . all my bags are 100% Authentic . . . I have all the appropriate paper work . . . but they never asked me for anything?? So I guess I'll just wait for a response? Wow that just knocked the wind out of me!!
Thanks for your help Dorothy!!
Hope you're having happy holidays!!

Bag Lady
LJ
baglady

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, thanks darlin . . . I hope so!!

LJ Rolling Eyes
CarolinaBlueBay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why but none of my listings are showing up in search. My store is not on hold and I can view the listings but only by going through the store link. When I search even with the exact title the items do not show.

Anyone understand this?
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just clicked on your store and could see your items. For sure you are not suspended. If you are a drop shipper or affiliate your items will not show up in searches. Those are the terms of ecrater.
CarolinaBlueBay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm neither a dropshipper nor an affiliate. That is the second time I've heard that and still don't understand why anyone gets that impression. Maybe I used too many stock photos? I really don't know. When I first joined ecrater everyone was using stock photos. Is there a new rule that I'm not aware of?

The other unusal thing is that my listings do show in advanced search but not in the regular search which makes me thing there is something wrong with the searches.

Okay, I am lost until someone from ecrater answers my email.

Thanks for responding!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carolina, if I understand it correctly stock photos do not show up in searches period. The only way you can make your items stand out from identical drop shipped items is to take your own pics.

I know I used stock photos on two books once while my camera was broken and they did not show up. One got no hits till I got a new camera and took my own pics.
CarolinaBlueBay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That could be it. I'm not sure. None of my items show in regular search, not even the photos I made. Once I click on advanced search there they are! Just weird to me. If I can find a phone number or a better way to email ecrater it would be great.

Thanks for your help and advice! Very Happy
luckyduck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

Carolina...like BTM said...only eCrater admin themselves can fix this issue for you. Your store has been flagged as an affiliate as per BTM which is why your items are not showing up in the regular searches. Just by changing the photos doesn't mean the computer will automatically fix itself and reinstate your store properly...it has to manually be fixed by admin (at least I am pretty sure they do lol). Changing all your stock photos to your own photos will definately help when admin has a look at your store again. Like BTM said though...what you consider stock photos are actually stolen copyrighted images unless you have express written permission to use them from the copyright owner (if that is the case the proof you have stating that you have permission should be forwarded to eCrater upon request).

As for the original poster...like previous person has said definately be patient with eCrater admin as they are very few in number.
CarolinaBlueBay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Luckyduck,

Thanks for your response! I am in the process of changing my pictures to my own images but it takes a long time. With family, work, errands it seems to take forever but at least I am working on it.

It would be nice if ecrater admin would get back to me to let me know what the problem is and I am trying to be patient yet meantime I am losing sales. I had emails from potential buyers who can't find my items now so it very frustrating.

I appreciate all the responses, advice, etc. from you guys and hope this gets fixed soon.

Thanks again!
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It would be nice if ecrater admin would get back to me to let me know what the problem is and I am trying to be patient yet meantime I am losing sales.

ecrater.com has nothing to gain here. They have to take their time out of doing whatever to look at your store and decide. This means it's take their time away from something that ALL sellers and/or the site will gain from to benefit just one seller. So you have to be patient. It might take a day or it might take a week or even longer. The terms are their. They talk about copyrighted images - which is every image that you do not own or have written permission to use.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: