eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Entire store prices reduced 50% Going out of business
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Not to late to add to your summer jewelry collection Reply with quote

I just added a few more summer jewelry items. Buy now for a few end of summer spikes to your wardrobe or set aside for a winter cruise or next summer.

Easiest way to find them is to click on my jewelry category, enter white, black white, red white into the search line and click.

Try this one:
http://thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com/search.php?keywords=white&cid=83899&view=list

Or search for plastic jewelry, which is great year round.
http://thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com/search.php?keywords=plastic&srn=0

Lots of sale priced summer bags on sale also.
http://thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=466297&perpage=40
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Scarf sale continued till March 5, 2011 Reply with quote

[size=24]
http://thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com/search.php?cid=0&keywords=large+silk+scarf&x=30&y=8

Or enter [b]large silk scarf
in my store search line.

If you've been lusting over my large scarves, here's your chance to get them at a discount.

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See top listing on page 1 for the latest special.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See first post for latest special deal.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All handbags reduced 30%.

They include totes, shoulder bags, handbags and clutches. Leather, fabric, major labels and no names.

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted 11-19-11 New Bulletin:

Now if you live in the British Isles, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, or Japan, you can shop and pay instantly from The Lives and Loves of Maggie the Cat. You may use any major credit card with PayPal.

Shipping rate is based on airmail rates from Canada. Delivery time is usually 1 to 2 weeks depending on your address.

Check out my lush vintage scarves, most in immaculate condition, costume jewelry, vintage hand bags for day and evening, wedding hankies and much more vintage fashion accessories.

Combined shipping will need to be corrected after checkout. I send a refund within a few hours if you pay with PayPal. If you use Google Wallet, I manually review the order before putting through the final charge amount and correct the charge at that time.

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: New category for your summer convenience Reply with quote

Check out the new jewelry category for all your summer jewelry needs.

Stretch bracelets, necklaces and ropes, earrings and sets and some lovely brooches. Most items can be worn year round but are specially effective in warm weather.

Lots of plastic and enamel and all very reasonably priced.

http://thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com/c/1533877/summer-jewelry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top quality vintage handbags, many unused and all in excellent condition.

I've reduced prices on all but a few handbags in an effort to free up storage space. These discounts are permanent. Here are a few examples:

http://thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com/p/7506582/kenneth-cole-reaction-all-leather-shoulder# Reduced 25%.

And many more. Combined shipping as always but as always it has to be adjusted after purchase. The automatic combining is rarely accurate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See my first post for details of my going out of business sale.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have great handbags. They are in beautiful condition and all are marked down 30%.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm reducing all items by 50%. Not done yet but handbags are. Now working on hankies.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All hankies are now reduced at least 50%. Please note that my shipping for single hankies is too high and the excess will be refunded immediately after purchase. I can ship a lot of hankies for the shipping quoted.

I've also reduced key rings and am ready to begin on scarves. That is going to take a long time due to the number of scarves listed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now finished reducing the prices of all items in this store by at least 50%. Tremendous deals on handbags, hankies, scarves and costume jewelry and other fashion accessories. My items are in tip top vintage condition. Much of it is unused.

The only exception is the last category of Fine Jewelry. You can make an offer and I will consider it but I had recently reduced those prices.

Consider this: Buy handbags, fill them with jewelry and scarves and you'll only pay shipping on the handbags.

Buy a lot and I'll give you additional discount.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a great idea for using all those doilies you don't know what to do with.

1. Make a collage with several and frame it. Instant glamorous and feminine art work.

2. glue them to a plain lampshade for a designer look.

3. Overlap them down the center of a long table and used them as a base for candles, flower vases, or figurines.

In case you don't have any without holes or stains, I have a ton. Here's the link. You can buy a bunch without adding to the shipping for one.

http://maggiethehousecat.ecrater.com/c/177586/doilies-and-lace
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tons of great books in www.theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com store. Most prices are negotiable. I can also reduce shipping if I ship the books from the US for US buyers if you can wait a week or two for delivery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: