eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

All inventory is 50% off. Going out of business. Please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: All inventory is 50% off. Going out of business. Please help Reply with quote

I have so many cats they have to take turns collecting dust. Believe it or not many of them are not even listed yet. Nevertheless I have marked my entire inventory down by 50% or more. Plus I combine shipping when you buy more than one items.

I have cat figurines, coffee mugs, jewelry,pictures, linens, books, even a few pieces of clothing. Everything is vintage or preowned. Almost everything is in excellent condition. Any damage or wear is noted in the descriptions. If it has a cat on it, it is in this store.

Because I usually ship from Canada, I have a minimum shipping rate. Quite often I can ship more than one item for this base shipping fee. My store will remain open until large amounts of inventory have been rehomed.

Last edited by MaggietheCatsMeows on Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:04 am; edited 17 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newly listed are about 20 more figurines and salt and pepper shakers.

http://www.maggiethecatsmeows.ecrater.com

Last edited by MaggietheCatsMeows on Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.maggiethecatsmeows.ecrater.com
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://maggiethecatsmeows.ecrater.com
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Spay, Neuter hasn't helped my cat collection. Reply with quote

Controlling cat populations only works when it is a living breathing animal being spayed or neutered. When you let a collection run wild it will multiply like rabbits--or cats.

I've collected cats all my life and it has gotten out of control. Much as I'd like to add a room to the house and keep collecting, since I'm a renter, that isn't an option. I am now trying to thin it out. Good luck Maggie. I got 7 more items for my collection for Christmas.

I've done a pretty good job of displaying the cats, devoting a short hallway to an art gallery of cats with floor to ceiling pictures broken by knick-knack shelves of small figurines. At the end of the hallway is a small bookcase holding cat books with the top devoted to larger figurines. I tried to keep the cats confined to that area but that's a bit like keeping your cat indoors on a sunny day when the door is open.

They have taken over the top of an antique armoire, two windows have shelves from sill to sash loaded with cats facing outward. Cat teapots, salt and pepper shakers crowd my already worthlessly small kitchen. My tea towel drawer and potholders are heavy on cat motifs. The aprons on the hook that never get worn are printed with cats.

Figurines line numerous book shelves, my vanity has been taken over by lidded cat-shaped boxes and perfume bottles. I have a drawer full of cat-printed nightwear. A large glass bowl is filled with cat jewelry. Are you starting to understand that I need to adopt some out?

The cats listed on www.maggiethecatsmeows.ecrater.com range from highly collectable and rare to mass produced to downright silly. I have hundreds more to list. Most are in perfect condition. A few show scars from life on the street. Keep checking for new listings especially if you are a collector. You will find a wide range of products including jewelry, pictures, linens. scarves, figurines, purses and books.

20% of the item prices go to Forgotten Felines in Delta, BC. This is a no-kill shelter where my current cat came from. Really great people, all volunteer operated and donation funded.

[url]=[/url]

I gladly combine shipping between all four of my stores.
www.thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com
www.maggiethehousecat.ecrater.com
www.theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com
www.maggiethecatsmeows.ecrater.com
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Your loss is the fat lady's gain Reply with quote

I was in one of my favorite charity shops today. Had immediately been captivated by a donation of a group of Alice in Wonderland tree decorations. They were truly works of art and I began looking for one with a cat. The clerk was bringing them out a few at a time when suddenly a huge paw reached from behind me and grabbed the only cat in the lot.
"I'll take this'n fer my dang niece. She likes the bloomin' things."
I had no doubt that had I tried to say it was mine she would have crushed it in her "dang" fist. She might have crushed me second. So neither you nor I get the lovely cat Dinah.

But I did find a wonderful glass cat from the fifties and some googly eyed cat pins. Look for them soon.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.maggiethecatsmeows.ecrater.com
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See first entry for latest update.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See first entry for special deals.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an effort to go out of business I am opening a category in all my stores with all prices reduced to one dollar. ($1.00) per item in that category plus shipping. Shipping will not be discounted but I will combine if you buy multiple items including regularly priced items.

Currently there are 42 items in the $1 category plus I have discounted many other items some by as much as 50%.

Click on WWW at the bottom of this post and look for the $1.00 store category.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: