eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How can I overide the shipping charges in my Paypal account?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monica-maria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: How can I overide the shipping charges in my Paypal account? Reply with quote

Hello, I new here and had my first sale! I noticed that when the order went to Paypal, additional shipping charges were added to the total. I use the same Paypal account for other websites and for selling on Ebay. However, I haven't had this problem with Ebay sales.

When I checked with Paypal, they said I need to add a shipping overide. Does anyone know how to do this? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for any help,
Monica
monica-maria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: oops! I found the answer on one of the other boards Reply with quote

HI, I posted this question after looking on this board and the help board but did not find the answer. Well, I kept looking and found a post that had a link for newbies in the Introduce Yourself board.

To stop the added shipping charges, I changed the setting in my Paypal account.

Thanks to all of you that take the time to post anwers and links for us new to eCrater.

Monica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: