eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help Neubie - sold items no shipping shown - UGGGGG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CollectibleMemoriesandMor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Help Neubie - sold items no shipping shown - UGGGGG Reply with quote

Hi, I just had two sales and had the matrix for weight but when I got the notice and it showed them on the invoice it did not include any shipping. I emailed the buyer with the total as I had said in my listing to email me for exact shipping charges before bidding as I was new to this site. Why did it not show any shipping charges on the invoices. Also what do you do with the items when they have been sold as they are still listed on the site? My matrix shows blank why is that?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind I will just put a fixed amount in the matrix thing is just too hard to set up right now.
BlueByrdCollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The matrix seems to be a problem for many stores. I have resigned to manipulating it the it will sort of work for me and then I keep track of what each category represents for me. For example category 1 represents shipping for items that can be shipped letter mail, 2 is 8 oz or less etc.

As far as it not showing up, I am not sure why that happened.

Getting rid of the item so it can't be sold is a bit tricky. You can put a sold picture in for the item so that people know it is no longer available or you can remove it. I prefer the pic idea because it allows the person that purchased the item to look at the item until they receive it and are happy.

Hope this helps

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks BlueByrd. I just went back in a put a fixed amount on them. I put it pretty close as priority can be sent at a fixed for $8.10 to all over the us. I decided it would be a pain to go international until I learn how to do this better. I'm used to Ebay. Thanks again
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: