eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Can someone take a look at my website.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wroubs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Can someone take a look at my website. Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here. Can someone please take a look on my website to see if I might miss anything. Please and thank you! Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ChisumTrailMercantile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It all started on ebay. I had my account for two years before I actual start buying stuff. I was scared sh*tle*s. Mine my language. But I prepare myself by reading. If I feel uncomfortable with a seller. Then I will hit the back button very quickly.

I enjoy buying very much. To be honest it's very addictive. I collect a lot of books.

So here I am!

If you are looking for that special book. Feel free to contact me. I just might have what you are looking for.

I love what I do and I hope to continue doing what I love

Hello - I have a few suggestions - above where you say I actual that should be actually started buying items (items sounds a bit more professional than stuff).

I would remove the sh*tl**ss - again not professional.

Mine my language - I would also remove this sentence - if you keep the "shi*l*ss" in than it should say Mind my language.

I would also remove the sentence about buying being addictive - it might be better to say that you are addicted to reading.

Your last sentence where you are talking about doing what you love needs a period at the end of the sentence. Hope that gives you a few pointers - Dawn
wroubs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Thank you for the fast response Reply with quote

Hello Dawn,

Thank you! Very Happy I do love your fast response.

Any other info. will be great Dawn. Do you or anyone else have any suggestions. Just incase I might miss something. Smile
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are upset with ebay WHY give them the exposure (not that they need it) of even mentioning them in your space?
wroubs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: I guess I'm one of the few who isn't Reply with quote

Hello BigTallMensClothing Smile

I guess I'm one of the few who is not mad at eBay. Business is business. One have to learn to go with the flow. I always want a website. Why not start here first. When it goes well. Then there will be another journey for me.

eCrater.com is giving me a chance to improve myself. It is free. I'm getting my feet wet. I'm doing things that I thought I could not do before.

If I'm breaking any eCrater.com rules by having eBay in my "About Us" let me know. No disrespect intended.

P.S. My name is Wendy Very Happy
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, you haven't broken any rules.

Your doing fine.

It's funny, I came here 3 years ago with your same plan. Now, I figure why go to my own site! I have great google ranking here!

Since my plan was to see how well it went and move on I immediately purchased my domain names so that in all my advertising efforts I used MY domain name which won't change if I left.
Well after a year I decided I wasn't leaving here no matter what
I built my webpages as doorways (entry pages) to my shopping cart (ecrater.com) .
See www.BigNTallMensClothing.com and www.FormalLongDresses.com
wroubs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: I take a look at your website Reply with quote

Hi BigTallMensClothing Smile

I just check out your website. I love the way that you make sure to give as much details as possible about the clothings. I was checking out your clothes. When I realize that you only ship within US only. I could not fine the measurement for 32 28 33. Lot of Love!

Can you please find me a website where I can find more codes like this: [!Binding:Softcover!] Thank you in advance!
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sell BIG mens clothing not a 32" waist - that's an average size.

I ship WORLDWIDE. As stated on my items international buyers need to email me because I use flat rate and on ecrater.com if you use flat rate for US then international buyers show ZERO for shipping. and that's too costly.

What are Google Atributes and how do I use them in my ads?
wroubs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Clarify Reply with quote

Hi BigTallMensClothing,

I meant dress size Chest 32, Waist 28, Hips 33. This is the website I was checking out: http://www.formallongdresses.com/

Lot of Love BigTallMenClothing! Smile
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Clarify Reply with quote

wroubs wrote:
Hi BigTallMensClothing,

I meant dress size Chest 32, Waist 28, Hips 33. This is the website I was checking out: http://www.formallongdresses.com/

Lot of Love BigTallMenClothing! Smile

oooppppsss sorry!

I hope to get about 20 more formals added in the next couple of weeks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: