eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Consumer Electronics for Less!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2ndtimeelectronics

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Consumer Electronics for Less! Reply with quote

Hello everybody. I have recently finished my Ecrater store and have begun to stock it up. I sell on Ebay, Amazon and Overstock.

My store offers all types of consumer electronics such as video games and consoles, mp3 players, computers , etc. Items listed in our store is new, used, refurbished or broken but condition will always be listed with the item.

All the items listed in my store have been tested and described with full details and pictures for your reference..

Everyday is like a sell because we offer discounts of up 90% on everything so you will pay less than what you wouldif you go to the store.

We or currently selling some mp3 players so go check them out. And remeber to check back because we always have different items up for sale every week.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: