eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello! All Former Ebay Sellers Sign in
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wmb007

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Hello! All Former Ebay Sellers Sign in Reply with quote

Hello! Very Happy
My name is Sherrie and my husband Mark and I have been selling on Ebay for over 6 years. NO MORE!! We recieved over 650 positive Feedbacks last year alone selling Second Hand Designer clothing and more. We were invited twice to become a POWERSeller but declined the offer both times for various reasons.
Selling Designer clothing is a hobby for me, I have a full time job. I have 4 daughters who wear nothing but Designer Clothes. I found a great way to make my daughters happy and save money at the same time. Very Happy
I hope that other former Ebay sellers will sign in by adding a comment and share who you are and what you sell. I am a serious buyer also. We can support each other by buying from each other. Thanks..Take Care. Sincerely Sherrie

PS I don't want to offend anyone. All sellers are Welcome. Smile I would love to get to know you also.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thenostalgicnugget

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Very Happy

My name says it all. Cool
ChisumTrailMercantile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello - nice to have you join us. If you need anything, just ask and someone will come along to point you in the right direction - Dawn
lakeeriebeachglass

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Also new here and old to ebay!! I really like the layout of this site. I'm happy to be here! Cool
retroandbeyond

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, everyone, nice to see all you ebay peeps here too! lol. I just joined a couple of weeks ago and recently got my store set up. Love it! Still working on transitioning a few hundred items over slowly but surely...

I sell mostly vintage clothing and buy a lot too...I'll be shopping at this site from now on! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wecome to all of you!
shorn-sheep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome all. I'm new to ecrater by a few days and old to ebay. I'm in the process of transferring over 150 ads to ecrater - just closed my ebay store and only left a few little items over there so I can snag a customer or two.

I sell hand dyed wool for rug hooking and other crafts. Mostly rug hooking - a traditional form for making rugs on a burlap, linen or monks cloth backing.

I've been aggressively trying to get the rest of the hooking category to follow the rest of the hookers over to ecrater - I'll probably be kicked off ebay soon for doing so, but I can't stand that they hit our price bracket the hardest.

I just simply can't afford to sell off of ebay and it's nice but scary to break the chains of a place so familiar. Well, off to list more wool.
bonkersbeautybuys

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm gail. I am trying desparately to get the EBAY monkey off my back! Unlike you, I became ill and unable to work a regular job about a year ago. I no almost nothing about computers. I can use search engines, email,(as long as I don't need to attach anything), and I know how to work the functions of Ebay. I sell high-end cosmetics & Natural skin care & such.
I am very nervous about looking foolish while trying to figure this out on my own. I realize this is a very easy store set-up process, but I still get confused. I can't figure out how to add a Logo. I realize that you are busy, but as an EX Ebayer, I know you understand my desperation to make this eCRATER system work for me.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Smile Thanks.
Gail
bonkersbeautybuys

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm gail. I am trying desparately to get the EBAY monkey off my back! Unlike you, I became ill and unable to work a regular job about a year ago. I no almost nothing about computers. I can use search engines, email,(as long as I don't need to attach anything), and I know how to work the functions of Ebay. I sell high-end cosmetics & Natural skin care & such.
I am very nervous about looking foolish while trying to figure this out on my own. I realize this is a very easy store set-up process, but I still get confused. I can't figure out how to add a Logo. I realize that you are busy, but as an EX Ebayer, I know you understand my desperation to make this eCRATER system work for me.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Smile Thanks.
Gail
acehorizontrading

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Hello! All Former Ebay Sellers Sign in Reply with quote

Hi Sherrie and Mark .. Welcome to Ecrater

My name is Agustina and I am also newbie in Ecrater. My husband and I are selling Tabletop, Home Decor and Gift items. Please feel free to browse my website.

Happy to have you here in Ecrater.

Agustina Very Happy
johndobee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been here for a few weeks, but quit ebay as soon as I heard their changes to feedback. I was the same username there, and sold there since 1999.
I had my first sale on Ecrater this week even though they said it can take a month to get rolling!
I do alot of Gi Joe, and Auction find stuff. Collectibles,, vintage useables,, etc.
I'll be putting more on tonite I think.
Dark-Unicorn-Collectibles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here from ebay too!

Two IDs over there. After the boycott I'll still browse and list a few items once in a while to draw traffic.

I closed my ebay store last fall when I was getting NO traffic for my money.

Im sure you'll like it here. Everyone is cordial and NO trolls on the boards!
uncommonartistry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm coming from ebay also. I have had a store there for several years and am a powerseller and after the price changes last year dropped my profit by more than half and this new rash of changes, I am so fed up!! It hardly seems worth my time.

I am diligently working to list my items here but it is not small task as I have an inventory of over 800.

I so have a question, I will post it here and on the correct board but is there a way to alphabetize products?

Thanks!
EllenBeth
upclothesandpersonal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody!

Another seller who closed up shop on feebay. Will list once in awhile to bring traffic to my store here. Glad I finally made the decision, in hindsight I should have done it in August 2006. Well that's all history now. Already made 2 sales here within the first week. Gradually moving all those pesky unsolds to here.

Don't forget to sign-up for Google Analytics, it's free. Works similiar to the Stores Omniture reports on feebay. You see where your traffic is coming from, keyword search, great tool.

http://upclothesandpersonal.ecrater.com/
partyfavors4sale

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Hello all Ex-Ebayers ! Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater!
I too am a ex-ebayer.I just closed up my ebay store,and ended all my listings!
I'm in the middle now,try to notify all my customers that i am now on ecrater selling my items.

I am also new here,and trying to get my store items listed.
I sell alot of party favors,vintage items,holiday party supplies and more.
Yesterday,I just helped my new friend sign up to ecrater and helped her set up her new ecrater store.

If and when,everyone gets the chance,stop by and see what i have for sell at closeout prices, at partyfavors4sale

I would love to here from you all!

Have a great day on ecrater!

http://partyfavors4sale.ecrater.com

JOHN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 1 of 22

Jump to: