eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello! All Former Ebay Sellers Sign in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davis-mills

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI ALL!

I was on the bay for 10 years, though strictly part-time. Most years I would spend the whole Summer buying, and then just sell through the Winter months. Only accumulated 178 feedbacks (100%! Wink ) It's a real shame what they've done to that place. It was A BLAST in the early days! My account is still there for the moment, but I'm not going to stay where I'm obviously NOT WANTED!
My wife and I have been dealing Antiques & Collectibles in B&M stores for over 20 years, but went full internet once it took off. Our store name is a historic reference to the tiny Michigan town we live in (Davisburg) that grew up around a milling operation in the 1840s. Our logo graphic was adapted from a late 19th century photograph of the Davis Mill that once dominated the town.

eCrater RAWKS!! I think it's going to be a lot of work, but we'll only get out of it what we decide to put into it!

Best of luck to us ALL!

BOYCOTT VICTORIOUSLY!
Glen
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
7yearetch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: over from ebay Reply with quote

I have been on ebay for 4 years and here for only a year so I consider myself new. Hope we can build a great selling community here.
jabbasyacht

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was from ebay, I might go back. Gonna try out Ecrater during the boycott.
johndobee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jabbasyacht wrote:
I was from ebay, I might go back. Gonna try out Ecrater during the boycott.
While you're at it, why don't you give Ebay your first born?
Write them off!
Don't give another dime to the creetins.
They don't give a damn about you, and they don't care if you ever come back!
auntpobbysattic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Paulette, an ebay refugee. I'm trying to set up a store here (when I'm able to find it. Wink I'm slow as molasses but people have been very kind and helpful here. Smile
auntpobbysattic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Paulette, an ebay refugee. I'm trying to set up a store here (when I'm able to find it. ) Wink I'm slow as molasses but people have been very kind and helpful here. Smile
thenostalgicnugget

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

auntpobbysattic wrote:
Hi, I'm Paulette, an ebay refugee. I'm trying to set up a store here (when I'm able to find it. ) Wink I'm slow as molasses but people have been very kind and helpful here. Smile

Hi Pobby Very Happy

Keep this link, it will always take you right into your admin area. On the right side of every page it will say PREVIEW which opens up your actual store front page. Very Happy

http://www.ecrater.com/admin/login.php
TheseOldThings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I started on ebay also and was a PS, but really cut back last year with the fee increases, and took some time off and went back to work. I just opened my online store here a week and a half ago, and have been filling it with lots and lots of goodies. I am also on another site, but this place has been getting lots more hits!

I hope we all do well and have found another venue for selling and buying!

Larry Very Happy
thechocolatelabrador

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Hello eCrater from The Chocolate Labrador Reply with quote

Yes, I too was a small Ebay seller (as well as a buyer). Today, I closed my store after transitioning the last of my listed inventory over to my new eCrater store: 'The Chocolate Labrador'. Why..?? Ebay had become FEEbay.
They charged you a fee for even signing on...lol!!
I wasn't able to offer the deals that this site is allowing me to do.
Lucky me that I saw a mention of this site while reading an article on Ebay's new feedback system (reason #2 for leaving).
I filled out the survey after I did this. I doubt though that they'll even read the response.
Check out my store for NEW clothing etc. for the entire family.

Laughing
motrheddinc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello my names Brian, another ebay ps,spent the last 3 years on feepay,Still selling there some ,gonna get out completely very soon, good luck to all Very Happy
thenostalgicnugget

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a look at 200 fb we have received lately to see what the percentage was of buying IDs that were also sellers. Now, on ebay many sellers use a second buying ID but even then, out of the 200, it was 48%...eBay is just not getting the message that sellers are buyers too. I am doing all my buying at other locations now and having a good time at it...looking forward to looking thru everyone's stores. Very Happy
fromlu2you

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Feebay refugee!! Closing up shop and moving elsewhere. I have read so many positive things about the crater or the MOON as it is called on E bay that I decided to take a chance and open a store. I have spent most of this afternoon getting just a few items listed. I decided to keep it simple. I had way too much stuff in my Ebay store and I am scaling down.

I have moved some of my dance shoes over here and I am starting on womens and childrens clothes. I prefer kids clothing to sell both new and used.

I am fromlu2you on here, just like on the other site. I left over 1100 positives with no negs. That will surely end soon on the other site. Sad!

Lu
fromllu2you
ohsoprettyvintage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy How nice to find this thread in here for all ebay refugees to meet and say hello! I buy and sell vintage clothing and vintage collectibles. I did so on ebay for the last five years on several ID's. I wish everyone much success with their new stores.
auntpobbysattic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nostalgic, thanks for the link!! I'll add it to my favorites and add you too!! LOL! Laughing Paulette
girliebits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All

I am here too

Tho i havent seen much of the stuff i sold on that other site....i dont know if that is a plus or a minus...i am happy to be here.

Wishing everyone abundance!

ilish Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 3 of 22

Jump to: