eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello! All Former Ebay Sellers Sign in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsjewels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Hello new wholesaler on ecrater Reply with quote

hello we have been selling on ebay and want to close our ebay store as fees are too high and traffic seems getting lower......only very big big seller can sell on ebay....

we started to sell all goods here as low as just US$0.2/pc (shipping cost not included) as we hope to sell wholesale qty here

hope this can work!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
midtnpower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: new to ecrater too Reply with quote

I too, have had it with ebay! I am trying this one for a while to see how it does. We offer outdoor power equipment parts to the public.. The difference with us, is we list only on this site, and don't import products from ebay. that allows us to pass savings along to the buyer, instead of having to charge them for the ebay fees. I never realized what it cost me to sell there, until I started looking at all the items that I either lost money on, or made 13 cents..I am hoping this one works out better for me. i cant seem to locate anywhere to leave feedback for buyers tho..My feedback on ebay was stellar..thousands of transactions and never a neg.. over a period of 13 years.
nickerdoodle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello:

We are new, youngsters (actually real-life grandparent seniors) to ecrater. We sell mostly fine jewelry items and with free USPS shipping.

We are 90% done with updating our old ebay listings after being with ebay almost 10 years.

We are truly happy to no longer deal with ebay and the numerous frustrations. We left as Top Rated Power Sellers with 100% feedback and most items shipped with free USPS shipping. (We closed our store and thoroughly deleted our ebay user ID, that is how very upset and frustrated we were with that auction site.) A lot of money was garnered for the ebay moguls by our efforts and those of thousands of sellers as well as MANY current ecrater sellers.

We were tired of not feeling as sellers, that ebay supported our concerns. "the buyer is ALWAYS right".

Thank goodness for ecrater, its helpful Team and forums! We are indeed TRULY GREATFUL!!!
nickerdoodle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yourjunkdrawer, once we are nestled in and settled here on ecrater, we also are hopeful of doing away with anything to deal with that "other" site which now owns Paypal. Till we read your post, yourjunkdrawer, we hadn't really known we could solely use ONLY Google Checkout. We were under the impression that we were required to use both payment forms. We've been so busy getting our ecrater site up and running. Thanks for the earlier reply!
craftedbykelin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still on ebay but only in auction format. I'll take my 50 free listings every month. When I list on ebay I blank that item here at ecrater.

We were powersellers over there for many years but closed our store back in 2009 due to my husbands cancer treatments and just this last month started listing again at ebay.

We sold lots of different items over there and now I have decided to go a totally different direction. Due to a disability we will only stock lightweight items (gone are the days of me selling copiers *sigh) and most of our items will be hand-crafted.

Nice to meet you all. I wish you all LOTS of sells here.

Regards,
Linda
islehopper04 at ebay
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome! This is such a nice place to sell! People are very friendly and helpful here.
rainbowsapphirejewelers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: so long fleebay! Reply with quote

Hello,

i too am trying to move away from ebay. I have been with them since 2003 and have been a powerseller countless times and also managed to become a top rated seller.... until i lost it from unfair feedback.

Although i havent closed my ebay store yet i am glad to be part of the ecrater platform. i have started to upload products here a few days ago and already showing up on search results which is most impressive.

I hope this website blooms fast and ebay gets a kick in the butt as a result because to be honest i am absolutely fed up with the way i am being treated by ebay for the last 2 years and am over it.

cmon ecrater... lets make this work for all of us Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: