eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

hello to everybody moved from fleamarket vender to ecrater
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrewsclothingshop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: hello to everybody moved from fleamarket vender to ecrater Reply with quote

Hello myname is Andrew, i'm new to ecrater im a flea market vender selling new and preowned clothing wanted to give ecrater a shot and possible work out of my house cause setting up everything and taking it down at the end of the day isn't fun. i opened a ecrater stored called Andrewsclothingshop. I did have another one on here but i didn't like the flow or the lay out and i took everyone advise on my old site and created another one. looking forward to meeting all the different sellers on here
check out my site http://andrewsclothingshop.ecrater.com/ and tell me what you think and helpful tips will be greatly appreachated.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

Your photos are too small which results in rows of Google ads on your listings. I think they need to be at least 250 x 250 minimum.
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi...I just checked out your store. Are you going to be adding more items to your store? I love selling here. It is a slower pace but a much friendlier environment. I moved alot of my jewelry here and I am just beginning to get sales. How are you doing?
Donna
Andrewsclothingshop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: hi donna Reply with quote

I had to make alot of correction so far i am adding more items as i go i have about 7 more boxes of clothing i have to go through so its a slow process the items that i have are getting hits and i added google tracker and i attached my store to other search engines. i tried ebay twice but the fees and what pay pal is doing about holding your money for 21days didn't really sit with me so i rather use google checkout and money orders. everyone that i been talking to have been really helpful and nice This ecrater stuff is alot different than running a flea market both. so im working on it
how are you doing
Andrew
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just hang in there and you will get your store in top shape. It is a much nicer selling environment here. It doesn't have the traffic like eBay but it is getting there. eBay just has a monoply on everything and that makes me so mad and it is so expensive to sell there. They are burgulars. I want to make this my main store in the future because I like it here. Sales are starting to come especially since I added a line of men's jewelry. i continue to add more listings to my store regularly. Buyers do not tend to leave feedbaack here but that is ok with me. Just keep on listing and when the search engines pick you up it will help you greatly.
Andrewsclothingshop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: how did you create your logo picture Reply with quote

how did you create your logo picture do you have any website recommendation for graphics
site looks great
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I search the internet regularly for images that are freeware/shareware and download the image as a jpeg file for future use. I just use google to find them. I have a program called Microsift Digital Image Suite 2006 Editor that can do wonders with pictures. Similar to paint but much more user friendly and has more options. Once I find an image I crop, add text and more. It is a professional version that my son-in-law purchased and had 4 downloads on it so he gave me one on my computer. I just love it. It is so easy to use and it is really idiot proof....LOL!
dehartconnections

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi how ya doin? welcome to ecrater!
Andrewsclothingshop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: thank you for the welcome its great to find ecrater Reply with quote

hello im doing great how are you doing
craftedbykelin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater.
ILOVE2SHOP4U

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome Very Happy

I see that you are selling 2nd hand clothing. Even though you have the condition set up as "used", I would add more detail in your description about the condition.
DAsian-Decor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ecrater! Happy Selling!

D'Asian Decor
joyfulsleep

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and good luck!
dehartconnections

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi how ya doin?
Andrewsclothingshop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: im doing on al right yourself Reply with quote

im doing ok im figuring out ecrater learning something new everyday i've added more product checkout other clothing shops on here and saw how much details are in the discription so i been doing some changing to my store and every1 on here even though some of my questions are dumb common sense answer everyone is very helpful
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: