eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New here and all fired up! Soy Candles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soycandles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: New here and all fired up! Soy Candles Reply with quote

I just opened my eCrater store and I must say that it was a pretty painless process. Very Happy

I have my own site set up with a shopping cart but, I figure the more exposure I can get the better off I'll be, so here I am.

I'm open to all suggestions so please take a look and let me know what you think.

http://soycandles.ecrater.com
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater.Your store looks very nice.The pics of the candles are very pretty.You might want to fill out your FAQ page
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
snowflakememories

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Soycandles, your store is very pretty and the products as well.
I like your motivational speech in the "about" section, you are really proud of your product and that is the way it should be. Happy trails. Very Happy
BlueByrdCollectibles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ecrater

Your store looks very nice Very Happy
abbashouse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so impressed with your "about" section that I ordered one! MMM....can't wait to get it!

I do suggest, however, that when you get time that you put pictures of the colors of the candles corresponding with each of the fragrances. Just my opinion, though. Everything looks great!

Welcome!
soycandles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abbashouse wrote:
I was so impressed with your "about" section that I ordered one! MMM....can't wait to get it!
Thanks so much for the order!
Quote:

I do suggest, however, that when you get time that you put pictures of the colors of the candles corresponding with each of the fragrances. Just my opinion, though. Everything looks great!
I am trying to get a whole catalog of pictures for the different scent/color combinations. Everytime I make a new scent I take a pic, just haven't gotten around to getting them organized yet. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: