eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Mamaw, Nana, Nada, Grandma, Grams.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Mamaw, Nana, Nada, Grandma, Grams..... Reply with quote

....Whatever you call your grandmother. This thread goes out to everyone that has ever lost a grandmother. I was just thinking, my mamaw died a few years ago. I currently have no grandparents at all, they've all died over the years from either old age or physical ailments. On my mom's side of the family, my papaw died 8 months before I was born, right after he found out my mom was pregnant with me and my mamaw she died when I was 4 of old age. As for my dad's side of the family, my papaw died when I was 4 of severe pneumonia. However, my mamaw on my dad's side, she outlived every other grandparent of mine. She died a few years ago. I miss her so much. I cry all the time thinking about her. I remember that some of my last memories of her, were of her holding my daughter after she was born and smiling like she'd just experienced love at first sight, holding her and feeding her a bottle. So, to anyone that's ever lost a mamaw, I feel your pain. Mamaws are the best!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: