eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

THE CODYMAN SALE THIS IS BIG COME CHECK IT OUT!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: THE CODYMAN SALE THIS IS BIG COME CHECK IT OUT! Reply with quote

First off I want to say that I'm not Joe, my name is Angie, Joe is my son. Cody is my son also hes very speacil we we're blessed to be able to adopt him my husband and I we're even in the delivery room, my husband was able to cut the cord. He came into this world with a glow he was saved by Gods loving grace He was to be aborted when my husband and I got a call from a friend that new this little girl that was pregant and had a apointment the next day to end the pregnacie. Was we thinking about adopting yea but would have not started searching for 5 or 7 more years so this was a huge dission with little time to decide. Well of corse we said yes and it was the best dission we have ever made he is the light of our life!

With all that said, I'm offering this cute sale so I have taken 30 pieces of costume jewelry some pieces worth houndreds others maybe $10.00 to $50.00 and I have put them in a basket. The first 10 people who buy and pay from my store will get a free gift hand picked by Codyman. I will put the basket over his head and he will draw out a piece now Cody is almost 3 and he loves the big stuff. The first few pieces he picks will probably be the very high end big pieces. So just think you may purchase something out of my store for 10.00 and end up with a 200.00 piece to resell or keep. Now lets get this sale start Have fun!

Buy-At-Joes eCrater Store
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have listed some very rare items. Please take a look I will also concider best offers! Very Happy
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm adding huge lots of resale costume jewlery tommorow!!!!
BuyAtJoes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 14kt lot on for way below scrap I'm going on vaction and was hoping to sell it fast so please tell your friends I'm holding strong about not selling on Ebay! I could listed this for a lot more and it would sell in 5 minutes this site will soon be there! We all need t be telling are freinds and families this is a great site!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: