eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New! Hand-sewn, glass bead creations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glassbeadtreasures

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: New! Hand-sewn, glass bead creations Reply with quote

My new little store, Michele's Glass Bead Treasures, showcases hand sewn creations featuring glass bead jewelry--brooches, pendants, charms--and lampshades. With lots of flowers and original designs, my products offer an elegant and unique twist to glass bead jewelry and other items. More things to come with time.

Many, many thanks to eCrater, those in the eCrater community, and those who monitor this forum for the opportunity for us "little people" just starting out with a hobby or business to showcase and market our products.

~Michele
Michele's Glass Bead Treasures
www.glassbeadtreasures.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
nicki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very pretty items.
movinon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very pretty indeed!!
glassbeadtreasures

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have added a two lampshades (one stitched with a cottage beach theme). Another one will be added to my store today or tomorrow--it has pink milk glass flowers and green vines. Also added is a lovely pair of crystal wedding bell earrings that will go with any color bridal theme.
glassbeadtreasures

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Small Brooch Giveaway Reply with quote

I'm offering a giveaway of a small pink flowered brooch that is not listed on my eCrater site. If you are interested in entering, please visit my blog at http://michelestreasures.blogspot.com. Click on the "Summer 2008 Giveaway" label to my blog's right if you don't see the post right away. The ending date is July 24, 2008.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: