eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Where is everyone from?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrammasAttic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We living in Waukesha WI. About 30 miles from Milwaukee.

Ive lived here all my life except for the time spend in the military.

Chris (GF) started out in WI. moved to TX and came back here after 20+ yrs.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
richshobbydepot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thisthatnmorestore wrote:
Long Island New York here...Go YANKEES ! Very Happy

Have a Great Sales Day Everyone !!!

Another Long Islander too!, Nassau County. Approx 20 Miles from NYC
SomethingOld

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm from the Mid South---Franklin, Tennessee, about 12 miles from Nashville. We moved from Memphis about a little over a year ago.
tchgiftsandthings

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorothy NJ here... 25 miles west of the ocean.. Southern NJ
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from Britton Michigan. Lived in this area all my life and even though I can't stand cold weather I'm still here go figure. It was a beautful fall day today and was is the key word here because it has started to rain. But by mid week they are saying back in the 70's come on 70's. Hope everyone has a great week and don't forget to have fun.
Teresa
KryseeMac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm over on the West coast in Vancouver, Washington. 18 Blocks from me is the Columbian River and across that is Portland, OR. To my right is Vancouver Lake (1 mile) and to the left back of me is MT. Saint Helens which is always fun to look at every day and see if she is in a good mood or not. Usually my 2 dogs and 3 parrots let me know the day before if she starts to have her little temper tantrams again.

That Mt. almost killed me the day is blew in 1980. They had just opened up the red line the day before after months of being closed. Owners were to go and check their property. Me...I made stationary with St. Helens on it and was selling it there. TV helicopters were landing next to the Tuetle RIver...cops everywhere. WHat was I thinking? THe next day my parents, my 5 yr old son and I was just getting back into the truck to go again becasue I had sold ALOT the day before. We got to the road and I think we all noticed at the same time the MT. starting to blow. I think we all gasped at the same time.

So sat next to the freeway and sold stuff there. THe freeway was closed becasue houses coming down the river were hitting the small bridge and it could break anytime. My 5 yr old went into the little store there..bought candy for a penny each and went and sold it back to the kids running around for a nickle. Gotta love him. lol
peaksislandsilverco

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Bangor area Reply with quote

BevsHuggablesPlus wrote:
Wow! Very Happy We will be in the area the last week of this month. My step-daughter is getting married Sept 30th in Portland. Will be visiting my children as well earlier in the week in Bangor and Palmyra, plus my mom in Fairfield. Can't wait to see the grandchildren. They are all growing so fast. I am having a hard time finding a outfit for the wedding. Sad Bev

Im an ole tennesseeannnnn born there, raised in 10 different states plus canada! Raised 13 years in florida, panama city and all around.

Been here in maine, scarborough for 8 years. I cant find much to do here though. I miss florida.

Lived in bangor once on hammond street..and howland, Bangor I was 12 howland I was 7, been back to howland to visit a lost love my girlfriend when I was 8. Crying or Very sad
wahm922

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Born and raised in NY - grew up on Long Island. Levittown to be exact. Been living in Florida since 1987. My parents moved here right after I graduated HS. first few years were hard but now I wouldn't trade living in Paradise for that rat race Laughing
ebetterbargains

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are in Cypress Texas. Just east of Austin and just west of Houston.
xuyecong

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: from beijing China, welcome you Reply with quote

Cool
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: No place to call home??? Reply with quote

WOW! Everyone from all over. I like that.
I was born in Puerto Rico, just sometimes like to joke around and say "I am from the east coast..way east" But joined the military and lived in Queens, New York for 10 years, and Yeah,I am a Yankee, Mets Fan! Lived in Miami Beach a few more. Then visited San Diego california a few times and of course, Barstow area. Then when back to Puerto Rico where I finished my College Degree and moved to Killeen Texas. Love the Big State!. Lived a few years overseas;Japan,South Korea and middle east. Then off to Ft Campbell,KY. Beautifull area! Very country living. Then moved back home to Texas while got out and husband was deployed to Iraq.
Finally we moved to Lake Mary,Florida just 45 miles from Daytona Beach. It is ok here but I will pay anyone to go to Orlando for me. Too much traffic.
Oddly, I met my husband in the military and he is completely the opposite of me. From lively person to being married to a real "cowboy". He is really country, from Pendleton Oregon. I cannot say how it happen but I am glad it did. I have 2 children from a previous marriage and now a 4year old with Down Syndrome and Congenital Heart Disease. He just had his second open heart surgery and I am considering having one to get some energy to keep up with him.
It is lovely to meet wonderful people from all over. ---- Got luck to all of us and Let's make some Sales!!!!!!
EtchingsandCollectibles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone from the Midwest!
We have been selling for about 2 months and have 2 stores.
These we would like to consider full, but we add new items almost daily.
The best part about on-line selling, when your store is full just add another shelf, so worries about actual square footage. (Except for our own personal storage area.)
We are a husband and wife team from rural Nebraska, USA.
We love our rural life and the great finds of the area.
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Transplants! Reply with quote

Hickory, NC via El Dorado Hills, CA

Trees are vibrant this year and we're enjoying 4 seasons.

Mary
www.cuteasabug.biz
www.cuteasabug.ecrater.com
yellowrose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Where is Everyone From? Reply with quote

Wow! Looks like we are from everywhere! Lots of interesting places. Mary, sounds like you live in a wonderful state to be able to enjoy the 4 seasons. I love to see the leaves on trees change color and hear from other others about their state and country! I live in Texas and have been here most of my life.

yellowrose

http://www.yellowrose.ecrater.com
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Love Fall Reply with quote

Autumn is my favorite and I really missed it in CA. AT&T had me in 9 states
in my 29 years with them - sort of like the military. We moved this time on my husband's DOD job since I've been retired for 8 years now, wow! Like most retired people I can never figure how I had time to work.

Mary
www.cuteasabug.biz
www.cuteasabug.ecrater.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: