eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Introduction of Ztamps and Things

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZtampsandThings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Introduction of Ztamps and Things Reply with quote

Hi everyone. Just want to let everyone know that I have just started up a store here at ecrater and getting a lot of help from these message boards.

I am a retiree and am active on ebay at this time. I have been thinking of setting up my own web site or an ebay store but was going slow due to the cost involved. Ecrater is a great method for someone like me that wants to try ebusiness but not make a big investment up front.

I mainly deal in US stamp collecting. I plan to expand my horizons if all goes well.

With the help I see in this community I can't see how one can fail if you do the effort.

I also see this as a great way to pass a treasure of great value on to my children/grandchildren! I have my store setup with a few things listed if you would like to see it.

Thanks to all - Dave Rodenwald (ztampsandthings.ecrater.com)
I think I posted this as a reply to another topic by error! oh well Confused
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
deerpathgallery

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome! Nice looking store. Your logo, while very attractive, is VERY hard to read!

I think your About Us page could use some work. I don't think I would put my street address in there. And maybe a little more about how you came to be a seller. It's nice that you're retired (So am I!), but I don't want to have to feel obligated to keep you busy! Wink

Watch for typos, too. There is one in the first line of "About", and another in your Terms--"I you mail me. . ." So easy to overlook, but you want to be as Professional as possible.
ZtampsandThings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the suggestions - deerpathgallery Reply with quote

Yes you are right about my logo. I put it together fast and got a bit too unreadable. I actually wanted it a bit unreadable to draw attention. I made a new one today and it failed to upload. I think it may be a problem with the logo upload function (not mine of coarse).

Yes also to looking professional. I read a message that said I needed to get my text updated or put my store on hold so did a quick update. Need to have my editor (wife) do a better job! ha ha

Thanks again, I will get at the updates. Dave.
ALotofSparkle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ecrater

Good luck with your new store.

Charyl

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: