eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

hi, i'm new here. How to download pic onto home website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BelleDelight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: hi, i'm new here. How to download pic onto home website Reply with quote

i saw other website has their own image above most popular and their featured item pic may i kown how to download into it? thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you look at the FAQ and Solutions section in the community page. You'll find answers for a lot of questions.
Here is the how to for the images
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2097
onlypollypocket

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

ACRead,

Thanks so much for posting that link...I was going crazy trying to figure out why my picture kept showing cropped off and that forum immediately gave me the solution Wink Lol, wish I had checked here before spending a couple of hours mucking with the darned images Embarassed
acread

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you! Reply with quote

onlypollypocket wrote:
ACRead,

Thanks so much for posting that link...I was going crazy trying to figure out why my picture kept showing cropped off and that forum immediately gave me the solution Wink Lol, wish I had checked here before spending a couple of hours mucking with the darned images Embarassed

You are welcome. You could take a look at the FAQ section. There are a lot of things explained. You could search the contents of the community page for relavant info (there is a ton of info already available). And of course just ask. Smile Good luck.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: