eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Want to let "Big Tall" know how much he's apprecia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonkersbeautybuys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Want to let "Big Tall" know how much he's apprecia Reply with quote

I have been reading the thread from the heartbroken woman who got a couple of less than perfect feedback comments. BigTall responded in his honest, practical, & useful way.
Not only did the author respond with a snotty comment, but another craterite referred to him as being,"sometimes curt", and proceeded to defend his behavior. Mad
I just got here, but I have NEVER IN MY ONLINE LIFE had anyone be so patient, so helpful, so kind, AND so available, as BigTall is for EVERYONE HERE!

I JUST WANT TO SAY, "BIG/TALL IS THE GREATEST!!!

Any of you out there want to share your appreciation? Here's the place. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
fullerbrush

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto on your appreciation of BT. It seems there's not a question that goes unanswered. Sometimes replies sound rude, but when you have so many posts to read through, I'm sure he just tries to get the question answered and move on. There's a lot of helpful people here on the ecrater community, but BT really stands out. Thank you from me as well.

Christine
TheHouseofW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much of communication in a face-to-face situation is nonverbal, and we lack that online. So we tend to project context or emphasis or meaning where there is none, depending upon our mood, day or past experiences.
So, when one is devoid of emotion or presenting in a factual way, it is especially so and fairly common. Big T seems to get a bit of that more often than not, but I have found him to be very responsive and helpful and have yet to see anything negative actually posted by him.
EtchingsandCollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 Star performance review!!!! Smile
acread

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you and raise you one! Very Happy
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please Bonkers, don't think I am critical of BigTall. I'm one of his biggest cheerleaders. I was just stating that if he sounds curt sometimes, remember what he's having to put up with 24/7.
mswagsandcrafts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BT is the bomb ! Very Happy
bonkersbeautybuys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't really think you were 'jammin'on him" or anything, I mean you did take up for any curtmess he might occasionally display. It was more the comment of the author that set me off because I read & reread everything about Ecrater, and almost all the stickys, but I'm what my friends from the Sprint Center in KS call, "Digitally Challenged". No matter how many stupid ??? I threw out there at 4:23am, he was amazingly patient and never once asked me if I use to ride the short bus when I was a kid. (Which I was always sort of waiting for him to do)
I would have given up if it was not for all his help, and I didn't think I was the only one that felt this way.
I just want to make sure he knows. Very Happy
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I happen to enjoy harassing B&T!

Just kidding, he's become a friend I'm proud to know.
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'd be lost without you BT.keep up the good work
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all!
I'll admit right now I am sort of really ticked off about a comment on this forum. It's not Seamless - LOL, she and I go through that every time she comes here posting about how someone did her wrong on feedback - personally I wonder why she comes her to post about it, lol
She knows of me from long before ecrater.com and certainly knows me well enough to know I will dig out the facts.

I am a matter of fact person. Get the job done the fastest and most efficent way possible and normally dont' get into the chit chat - facts that's about all I know, lol.

So due to the fact that someone has decided to contact legal council in regards to my actions within this forum and I just read about it a few moments ago - I will admit this topic touched me more then normal.

I really do enjoy helping everyone! Seriously! The pay for this job sucks! LOL, I get all the free listings on ecrater.com that I want. That and I get the pleasure I know I am doing everything I can to help each seller in this forum be a success. And most of all I get the pleasure of knowing I am doing what I can to make ecrater.com forum and marketplace be the best it can be!

This forum has only been here since 2006. Believe it or not before this forum was here - I would run from one forum to the next answering all the questions I could foind that people had about ecrater.com. I as so happy when Dimitri (ecrater.com owner) put this forum in because then I stopped running around that internet - the internet is a huge place and it wore me out all that running around, LMAO!

All I ask is that sellers do what they can to help each other.
Answer questions if you think you can. If you screw up and tell them wrong info someone will correct it. BUT you will learn in the process too.

Also, I hope that everyone here will send buyers to my stores Laughing
of course that's always appreciated.

Again thank you bonkersbeautybuys and everyone else for you enouraging comments. Tonight more then ever I really needed them.

bonkersbeautybuys - Did i every tell you I lived in KC, KS for 10 years! My other half used to work for Sprint in several different offices.
I miss JC Penny outlet the most! lol
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH OH OH --- in all my talking in the post above ---

I forgot to mention

PLEASE don't miss understand Maggie -- I know exactly what she meant and I know she loves me, lol

I am now going to look up the mean of the word curt, lol
Quote:
crisp: brief and to the point; effectively cut short; "a crisp retort"; "a response so curt as to be almost rude"; "the laconic reply; `yes'"; "short and terse and easy to understand"

YEP, I do agree 100% that's me!!! brief and to the point;
that I won't ever deny.
short and terse and easy to understand that's what I strive for -- short to the point easy to follow answers
I hate having to try to read between the lines to figure out what is actually being said - so I leave out all the bull and tell it like it is.

Maggie got it right! Just goes to show some people here know me all to well!
TheHouseofW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, hugs for big T! Think less that it's "curt" and more of an homage to the sake of brevity.

Laughing
cacshack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for all of your help!!!

Melissa Very Happy
barkrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, a real live human being, who actually gives applicable answers to questions! In a world where customer-service is becoming non-existant, it's sure nice to have him around!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: