eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Great Tasting Diabetic, Bariatric, & Diet Food Products

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bakersbazaar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Great Tasting Diabetic, Bariatric, & Diet Food Products Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi There!

My name is Kellie and I am the owner of Bakersbazaar's Country Store. We offer a variety of food products for those who are diabetic or have had bariatric surgery. If your looking for products with artificial sweeteners that are good for you and taste great please drop by my store. You'll be glad you did! Thanks for taking the time to read this message!

http://bakersbazaar.ecrater.com/

Last edited by bakersbazaar on Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
manysocks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Hi Kellie! Xylitol is a great product! Reply with quote

Hi! I have found that xylitol has been recommended to me by both my family physician and my dentist!
In addition to be a low glycemic sweetner, xyltol also has some antibacterial effects!

In fact, there are mouthwashes with xylitol and even nose sprays with xylitol to help prevent colds and flu from attacking the body.

I am glad to see I can buy it by the pound for use in my foods!
I will come back after the first of the mouth and get a trial 1lb pack.

I have even purchased chewing gum with xylitol. Very tasty too.

Great product!
bakersbazaar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: thank you for sharing your comments! Reply with quote

I am so glad that you posted here...word of mouth sure does help alot! I have been using this product for awhile now and it has made a huge difference and it tastes just like sugar. I too use the gum with xylitol and my daughter's doctor swears by it as well. I look forward to hearing from you in the future to place an order. If you would like to email me your address I will be happy to send you out a couple of packets so you can try it. My email address is: bakersbazaar@gmail.com.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Kellie Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: