eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Items Listed!! Great ideas and deals on super products!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedytechs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: New Items Listed!! Great ideas and deals on super products!! Reply with quote

Hello all in eCrater world, I just wanted to ask all that is out there to please check my site out and if you have any suggestions or tips or comments please post here. Thank you and god bless all!!!

Last edited by speedytechs on Sat May 03, 2008 8:53 am; edited 4 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
LDBMEDIASTORAGE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you have a lot of products that are mostly over my head! lol

A few things from my point of view:

On your home page I would recommend a picture rather than the generic "Your Image Here" Logo.

Also....and this is just a personal thing....this statement: Buyer pays for return shipping on defective merchandise.
would steer me away from your store.
speedytechs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

I did change that I am glad that you suggested that. Thank you. Oh just to let everyone know at the moment I have more computer stuff than anything else but there is over 10,000 items I would like to add to have a wide varity of products to offer. Thank you again and please feel free to visit my site and please pst me more messages or if you need some help with your site I might be able to help you out. Smile
deerpathgallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome. My suggestion is that you check your spellilng carefully. For example, you have Toshiba spelled Toshibia. Anyone spending that kind of money is going to be (or should be) extra careful about ordering anything online. They want to know that YOU know what you're talking about. Smile
speedytechs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

deerpathgallery wrote:
Hi and welcome. My suggestion is that you check your spellilng carefully. For example, you have Toshiba spelled Toshibia. Anyone spending that kind of money is going to be (or should be) extra careful about ordering anything online. They want to know that YOU know what you're talking about. Smile

thanks for the tip I just changed it. Again thank you visiting the site.
acread

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, do you realize you are shipping free to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada?
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your misspellings and abreviations in title keywords will knock you out of searches. I'm assuming wless means wireless and rtchet means ratchet. I saw others.

Proper spelling is always an asset but if you misspell words in the titles you might as well not list. Chances of a shopper making the same spelling errors as you are slim.

Ecrater gives you 100 characters in the title so there is no need to abbreviate.
speedytechs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:

Yes I know, almost all the shipping costs are included in the price of the item, that way it is coverd. it is cheaper most of the time. Thank you for the post.
speedytechs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Your misspellings and abreviations in title keywords will knock you out of searches. I'm assuming wless means wireless and rtchet means ratchet. I saw others.

Proper spelling is always an asset but if you misspell words in the titles you might as well not list. Chances of a shopper making the same spelling errors as you are slim.

Ecrater gives you 100 characters in the title so there is no need to abbreviate.

Thank you for the tip. I will update this accordingly. My spelling is not the greatest. Laughing
acread

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: thank you Reply with quote

speedytechs wrote:
ACRead wrote:

Yes I know, almost all the shipping costs are included in the price of the item, that way it is coverd. it is cheaper most of the time. Thank you for the post.

I see the problem now. Some of your items you have all free shipping, but in some you forgot to do that for the US-mainland (looks very skewed). So while it is free shipping to Canada, Hawaii and Alaska all the time, it is sometimes $0 and sometimes $8.99 to US mainland.

If I were a customer that would make me wonder why you are charging it since you can offer free shipping to other destinations.
deerpathgallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: thanks Reply with quote

speedytechs wrote:
deerpathgallery wrote:

LOL, I'm telling you about spelling and what did I misspell? Spelling! Laughing
speedytechs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: thanks Reply with quote

deerpathgallery wrote:
speedytechs wrote:
deerpathgallery wrote:

LOL, I'm telling you about spelling and what did I misspell? Spelling! Laughing

hehe np iam updating today!!
elisia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speedytechs wrote:

Thank you for the tip. I will update this accordingly. My spelling is not the greatest. Laughing

I have found Mozilla's Firefox program is most beneficial for spell checking...it's automatic (highlights misspelled words). There are other benefits such as no ads, it's much quicker than IE, which is my other option.

Best of luck with sales here on ecrater! Very Happy
speedytechs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Cool I did not even think of that for this site. Iam using that from now on ty for the super tip. Laughing
elisia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I could help! Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: