eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Store Suspended and what to do about it

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bartsdvds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Store Suspended and what to do about it Reply with quote

Hello
I see so many topics here for the same problem. Well, I think here we should get some solutions.

My store has been suspended I beleive and I think its ridiculous. I get no emails from eCrater, no communication at all. I made alot of sales here with not one single complaint, and now I am suspended and I have tried to email eCrater, with no response.

So if some of the veterans around here could point me in the right direction and maybe offer some other options of how to solve the problem and get my store back. It would definitely help me, and probably help all the other people that have the same problem.

Other users can see and read this post too, which might help prevent the flow of identical topics.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Barts DVDs
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way for us to know why you were suspended. Below is a quote from eCRATER.

"This means that your store was suspended for violation of the eCRATER terms. Please read them very carefully, especially sections 3.2 and 3.3 of our terms. You have to identify and fix all problems before emailing us with a request for re-activation."

Joyce
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
chinesesilk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can already tell you why you've been suspended by seeing one of your featured items on your homepage: fake dvds.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because you might not know they're fake when you purchase them from a wholeseller but they are, trust me. I live in china and know what I'm talking about.

Quote:
could point me in the right direction and maybe offer some other options of how to solve the problem and get my store back

Sell genuine dvds.
bartsdvds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reply.

I initially doubted these dvds, until i bought a few myself. There are no signs of them being fake, by any means.

when i emailed the wholesaler, they told me they were US versions, and that i got them cheap because they were released in china. I asked if they were authentic, and not bootlegged and they said they were not.

I emailed them numerous times about it before I started, and have sold lots and lots of these without any complaints.

So, maybe since you live in China, you could educate me about these dvds. Because I do not want to sell fake dvds, so if you have any helpful knowledge i would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
chinesesilk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There are no signs of them being fake, by any means.

There are signs, here are a few pointers:
Since when a zone 6 country makes zone 1 dvds? That's already a nice red flag. Could be from HK! But no, HK is zone 2.

Tiny chinese characters all around the dvds.

Spelling mistakes on the back of the dvd boxsets.

Quote:
have sold lots and lots of these without any complaints.

That's because some of them are just like the genuine ones, meaning quality, sounds, menu.
But some of them are TV recorded or don't play at all.

Quote:
Because I do not want to sell fake dvds

I'm afraid it's already too late and you got caught by doing so, even if you didn't know.

When you buy those dvds you get no receipt.

There's a thread somewhere where I give a detailed explanation on how to spot fakes but I already gave you an idea of what you sold.

Where did you find your wholeseller?
alibaba, ioffer, I don't wanna know.

I know that so well because I buy a few of them for my personal use and see them on the streets everyday.
bartsdvds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i do appreciate even that little bit of info. Im just goin to shut down my ecrater store.

i got the supplier a long time ago, not through either of those that you mentioned tho

Thank you very much for pointed those things out to me, I just saw the box and the dvds and that they were in such good quality i never thought about the region thing.

One quick question tho, what are they reprocussions of selling these dvds? I know alot of people who sell them as well, and with this new knowledge I think i should let them know about being fake and what could happen if they keep selling them, because they are the ones who showed me and have been doin it for a lot longer. Thanks again.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: