eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile
  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   
Log inLog in

New new

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Paylesseurope



Posts: 11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: New new Reply with quote

Hello all , i m newborn....lol in here.
So far i like it, and have a lot of questions, but first want to say hello
I m Natasha Smile
Please someone visit my store and tell me some bad and some good news Smile
Thank You and good luck to all.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tchsignshoppe



Posts: 146

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: New new Reply with quote

Paylesseurope wrote:
...Please someone visit my store and tell me some bad and some good news...


Hello Natasha... Welcome to eCRATER from the TCH Sign Shop.

I think you need to complete your storefront... good luck with sales.

Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Paylesseurope



Posts: 11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: New new Reply with quote

tchsignshoppe wrote:
Paylesseurope wrote:
...Please someone visit my store and tell me some bad and some good news...


Hello Natasha... Welcome to eCRATER from the TCH Sign Shop.

I think you need to complete your storefront... good luck with sales.



i never have store before, please be more specific . Thank You
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat



Posts: 2401

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to put a welcome message on your home page and also if you feature more categories your page will look more balanced.

Some of your titles are not going to get buyers.
Brand new stylish handbag is too general.
Is it leather, faux leather, fabric? Is it a shoulder bag, clutch, tote, handbag? What color? Large, small, dressy, casual.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Paylesseurope



Posts: 11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maggiethehousecat wrote:
You need to put a welcome message on your home page and also if you feature more categories your page will look more balanced.

Some of your titles are not going to get buyers.
Brand new stylish handbag is too general.
Is it leather, faux leather, fabric? Is it a shoulder bag, clutch, tote, handbag? What color? Large, small, dressy, casual.


oh ok, thank you so much i m sure all ask more questions, please help me if i need it!
Thank You Smile
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
anidas



Posts: 103

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Hello PayLessEurope! Reply with quote

Hello!!

I just looked at your store! You're off to a great start! Your home page needs a bit more work, but it's visible that you are still working on the site.

Anyway... Welcome!!!




http://anidas.ecrater.com
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Paylesseurope



Posts: 11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello PayLessEurope! Reply with quote

anidas wrote:
Hello!!

I just looked at your store! You're off to a great start! Your home page needs a bit more work, but it's visible that you are still working on the site.

Anyway... Welcome!!!




http://anidas.ecrater.com


I m trying but... will see , Thank you for all your help Smile
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
makusan



Posts: 700

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater!
Have a nice stay... Very Happy
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum