eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

favorite drink? favorite tea? favorite brand of tea?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
viewfinders

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used this mixture for iced tea all summer. It didn't require so much sugar or sweetener. This is for a medium sized pitcher.
1-2 black tea bags
1 fruity herbal tea bag
1 green tea bag

Really good if you don't have any fresh mint or lemons on hand.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bargain-shore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Favorite drink Reply with quote

I was born in Europe and used to drink tea with lemon, when I was young. Here in USA I only drink Coffee - lots of it! Smile

http://www.bargain-shore.ecrater.com
somewhereinmymemories

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I happened to see this topic as I was looking for the answer to another. My kids just discovered seltzer with chocolate liquid stevia added to it and that's their new favorite drink. They love it. No sugar, no yucky artificial sweeteners and they think they're getting a big treat. Liquid vanilla stevia can be added to be "cream soda". Great for dieting too!
asaneagifts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: favorite drink? favorite tea? favorite brand of tea? Reply with quote

goldfashionmine wrote:
i love drinking tea. favorite is green tea from starbuck's TAZO. i also like jasmine tea. used to like chamomile from twining but not anymore.

there is a brand called REPUBLIC OF TEA...makes really good pomagranate green tea. they have weird mixes like sage and blueberry.

i am also hooked on milk teas.....

Smile

i'd like to know what people recommend as good teas? i think most people like english breakfast tea?

drinking tea really relaxes me...

Gosh, I LOVE green tea. I haven't had a chance to try Starbuck's TAZO??? yet but I guess I will now! Very Happy I love milk teas too. I've been looking for some fruit flavored teas for my relatives. So thanks for the recommendations!!! Very Happy
JunesGreatStuff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: favorite drink Reply with quote

I love my coffee and probably drink 6 or 8 cups a day. I also love Lipton ice tea and it has to be sweet. Can't beat it! June
hairtiesgalorenmore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lipton green tea with citrus, it rocks!!
mugzinnys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Tea Reply with quote

I like mild Bay leaf Tea, Green Tea, Sage Tea Thyme Tea and crazy combination of herb teas,
quadjbooks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never liked coffee but I've been drinking tea all of my life. My Irish uncle got me started on it. Of course he drank it with milk and sugar and so do I.

I used to drink good old Lipton Orange Pekoe but about two years ago I discovered Tetley British Blend. It's a dark strong tea and it stands up well to milk and sugar. Give it a try, you might like it.
TheSicilianHideaway

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually really like good old fashioned sun tea (yes with those yucky tea bags, LOL) . My family goes through it like crazy. Sometimes I have several containers out on the back deck at once...
wholesalebottlesandmore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to have my pot of coffee in the moring even though I don't much care for it; have to drawn it with sugarfree Hazelnut creamer and splenda. As for tea; we all love it at my house. As my 5 yr old is very active and can only have a little, I make a 2 qrt decafe and a gal. reg. almost everyday. Lousiana is our favorite but, Tetley comes second. I use splenda if I have it or reg. sugar about 1-1 1/2 cup to a gal.; not too sweet. I sneak 1/2 spenda & 1/2 sugar for my boyfriend (I hate saying that at my age, lol) when he's over. Diet BigRed is my favorite soda.
Seamless-Switchplates

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the most beautiful teas on sale at Fred Meyers the other day, I bought tons! I can't wait to have my friends over for tea! The tea leaves are handsewn together with cotton thread to make beautiful "flowering" teas! No strainer or tea bag needed.

I am drinking some now while burning Morning Star Traditional Japanese Incense-amber. Life is sweet! http://safraincense.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3182837

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: