eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

This life is better.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
saverus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: This life is better. Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Im totally into changing my life for good. If you dont care about yourself then who will. Having wisdom leads to a better life.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: This life is better. Reply with quote

saverus wrote:
Hello everyone,

Im totally into changing my life for good. If you dont care about yourself then who will. Having wisdom leads to a better life.

Two ways to read that. Changing my life for the better. Or Changing my life forever. Hope you mean the first interpretation.

What do you intend to change first? I'm looking for a cleaning person to help me achieve some of my goals. Anyone know how to find one without paying agency fees?
SnowflakesBooksandCollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Maggie:

Word of mouth is the best way to inquire about finding a cleaner.

Ask your friend for a recommendation!
Seamless-Switchplates

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maggie, Try you local craigslist in the service section for licensed housecleaners Smile
wholesalebottlesandmore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: This life is better. Reply with quote

saverus wrote:
Hello everyone,

Very true. I'm doing just this myself. After losing my job of 11 years and another after 6 months, I've decided to go back to school. Starting tomorrow I'll begin nursing school. Am I nervous, scared? Yeesss!! Shocked My daughter is starting college too on 1/12 and I think, how can I keep-up with these youngsters (I'm 41)? But, I'm going to do it. Sometimes we are our worse enemy: think we can't do it, put it off, listen to negativity from unfortunately family and friends and come up with excuses why we can't. If you want change, do it. Surround yourself with positive people who encourage you in what ever change your wanting to make. Keep us posted. For me, it helps to know I'm not alone in my struggles. To hear others success stories motivates me. I love to read others postings on ecrater. I've learned quite a bit and not just about selling. Good luck! Very Happy
goldfashionmine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: This life is better. Reply with quote

wholesalebottlesandmore wrote:
saverus wrote:
Hello everyone,

Very true. I'm doing just this myself. After losing my job of 11 years and another after 6 months, I've decided to go back to school. Starting tomorrow I'll begin nursing school. Am I nervous, scared? Yeesss!! Shocked My daughter is starting college too on 1/12 and I think, how can I keep-up with these youngsters (I'm 41)? But, I'm going to do it. Sometimes we are our worse enemy: think we can't do it, put it off, listen to negativity from unfortunately family and friends and come up with excuses why we can't. If you want change, do it. Surround yourself with positive people who encourage you in what ever change your wanting to make. Keep us posted. For me, it helps to know I'm not alone in my struggles. To hear others success stories motivates me. I love to read others postings on ecrater. I've learned quite a bit and not just about selling. Good luck! Very Happy

strong motivation and encouraging thoughts...thanks!
earplugs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to each of you! Change can be difficult, but you'll be better for it.

When you've finally got life the way you want it... everything changes!
zenish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having lost my job due to the American economic downturn (I'm Canadian but worked for an American company) I went into crazy debt to go back to school and get my IT Certification.

I ended up getting another job in my industry but have also started up a Womens Only Computer Service - a By-Women-For-Women company that I'm only doing on weekends now but is so successful that I'm looking to work at it full time after this current contract is up. (My clients have all said that having a mature, well read woman come to their home is such a nice option. They say it's like having a friend over for tea who just happens to be weeding out viruses and bugs while talking about current events and such.)

Had I not lost my cushy job and been thrust into the terrifying unemployment when unemployment rates are through the roof, I wouldn't have had to had to make a shift - search myself and my soul as to what I am passionate about.

(A crafty, computer geek!)
Mikessportingoods

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: This life is better. Reply with quote

[quote="goldfashionmine"][quote="wholesalebottlesandmore"]
saverus wrote:
Hello everyone,

Very true. I'm doing just this myself. After losing my job of 11 years and another after 6 months, I've decided to go back to school. Starting tomorrow I'll begin nursing school.

Good luck ...you can do it. I went back to school at 40 and earned my degree in early childhood education.
Best time of my life.
Seamless-Switchplates

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zenish that's awesome! I would love to know of a service like that if I ever needed it. So far so good and no viruses Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: