eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Can't set up a new google account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Can't set up a new google account Reply with quote

My daughter is trying to set up her own GCO account so she can become my partner in the store and manage the payments for us but, whether she tries to create an account through the checkout.google.com/sell or the new google wallet site, it comes up and says the page you requested is invalid once she enters in her sign-up details. Is this because they still have not fully converted from GCO to wallet? Just curious. She's tried all day long with no luck. She even came to my house & tried it from my computer and got the same "invalid page" or "link no longer exists" message.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt any of this is due to the wallet thing, but more that there is an open account and you sure don't want to take a chance cancelling your google account just so she can sign onto it. Hopefully you haven't canceled your old account? Google isn't going to let someone else come in and have access to a current account. Not sure why you need to go through all this, since as long as she has your ID and PW she can get into your account as needed and it is still in your name and YOU TOO can access the account. I mentioned this in another post when you asked about this. I don't understand why she has to have this in her name when it is your store, but I guess that is obviously your decision. No matter how much I love and trust my kids as long as the business is ours, we aren't going to sign it over to someone else who can then go do whatever they want with the money and you then have no legal leg to stand on if they use the money inappropriately. Big Tall has a partner, you might want to find out how she does it.
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do a sign up for google checkout search in google.com and that link should work
bettebegoodvintage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the same problem with getting the same notice. I contacted google shopping and I have been told there is an interface error that they are working on. It is not on our end.
Hopefully it will be worked out soon.
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bettebegoodvintage wrote:
I am having the same problem with getting the same notice. I contacted google shopping and I have been told there is an interface error that they are working on. It is not on our end.
Hopefully it will be worked out soon.

This does not surprise me as a LOT of links no longer work as they transition from Checkout to Wallet. Even the links they sent me in their tech support emails were wrong (no surprise there Rolling Eyes ) I had to change the word Wallet to Checkout in the URL to get them to work properly (or vice versa, I can't recall which). Pretty poor IMO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: