|Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:14 pm Post subject: How To Link your eCRATER store to Google AdWords
|How To Link your eCRATER store to Google AdWords
Insertion of products into Google Shopping will become a paid feature of Google this fall
eCRATER is giving merchants the option to link their stores with their AdWords accounts. The merchant can then choose to create a PLA (Product Listing Ad) campaign in AdWords and set your own bid and daily budget. We recommend to start experimenting with bids as low as $0.03. The higher the bid, the more traffic you will get. Each merchant will have to find his comfortable balance between traffic/cost.
Linking an AdWords account does not set up a campaign: it only links the store and provides an option to set up a campaign.
Below are the steps to get started to creating a product listing ad (PLA) to promote your products on Google Shopping.
1) Create an AdWords account (if you do not have one yet)
2) Link it to your store through the eCRATER Admin Tool
3) Set up Product Listing Ads (PLA) campaign in AdWords (follow the video instructions)
Once you have created your AdWords account, link your AdWords account to your store to get more traffic from Google Shopping. If you don't have AdWords account, please sign up before continuing below. ** There are no charges for linking the account to your eCRATER store**
You will set up the PLA campaign in AdWords and then you will see charges based on your PLA in AdWords. We recommend you to experiment with bids starting from $0.03. The higher the bid, the more traffic you will get.
Link your AdWords account to your eCRATER store
1. Clicking on the Google Shopping link in the left menu of the Admin tool for your store.
2. Click on Link with AdWords account.
3. Enter your AdWords account number and click Add.
4. The link with now be pending. Once completed, the status will change to linked. This can take up to 4 hours to change and complete.
5. Once the link is completed you can set up Product Listing Ads (PLA) campaign in AdWords. Click on (follow these instructions) for the video.
6. We recommend you to experiment with bids starting from $0.03. The higher the bid, the more traffic you will get. Please note that at this time these are CPC (cost per click) bids.