eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Checkout still active?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used the following link, and got in with no problem ...

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=sierra&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fcheckout.google.com%2F%3Fupgrade%3Dtrue&hl=en_US&nui=1&ltmpl=default
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
myoldejunque

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@HillTopShoppe - Do you still have any e-mails from Google Wallet in your inbox? The ones that are titled "Purchase Receipt for Order #-----"? For me the easiest way to get to my information (I keep the e-mails in my inbox for three months in case a problem arises) is to click on the "Process this order" link in one of those e-mails, sign in, then click on the Payouts tab, and then click on the Orders tab. I could never get the "Download date to spreadsheet" link to work, so I just did screen caps of every order and saved all of them to a removable drive.
hilltopshoppe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I tried that link and it takes me to Google Wallet where they want me to enter credit card information as if I'm signing up. Not doing that.
I have even tried signing in on a different computer as well as using both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Nothing seems to work.

I have now removed Google Checkout as a payment option from both of my ecrater stores. I certainly don't want to have any sales happen that I can't process there. But I still don't want to close the GC account completely until I can retrieve my previous sales records there.

Will wait for GC to respond again and see what they can do for me.
hilltopshoppe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@myoldejunque -

Thanks for the suggestion. I do keep all of my old email notices and I really thought that would work. But it took me right back to the darn Google Wallet sign up page.

I wonder if my account is already closed even though I didn't close it????

Well it's frustrating but maybe not really all that important. I do keep my own records of all sales (PayPal and GC) so I guess I don't really need to sign in and download anything.

I appreciate the quick responses to my post. Smile
vintagemoonbeams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you get to the Google Wallet sign in page, you should see at the bottom "Information for Sellers". Click on that, and it should go to another sign in page. Use that page to sign in.

I hope this works.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might also want to try deleting all Google cookies. That link works for me, and has worked for about 5 years. No idea why it isn't working for you.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been able to access my Google for over a year. Fortunately none of my Google sales were problems and they automatically forwarded the money to my bank. I just got on a continuous loop no matter what I tried.
hilltopshoppe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate all the suggestions. But none have worked. I did hear back from GC support and he gave me another link to try

https://checkout.google.com/sell/orders

but that took me back to the same place as before. So I give up, I don't even care anymore.

And I think I may never google anything again b/c now I have a whole new headache. The GC support guy asked me to send him a screenshot of what I was seeing. Of course I didn't know how to do that so I searched to learn. Attempted it several times with no luck and at one point I accidentally hit the wrong key on my keyboard - was supposed to hit prtscn but instead hit sysrq, so now there are keys on my keyboard that don't work right. Waiting for a reply from the GC guy to see if he can now help me fix this new problem since he indirectly caused it. Any chance anyone here knows what to do? Maybe I'm too old for computers Sad
hilltopshoppe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no! Mystery solved! I guess all along I was signing in with the wrong email address! I wasn't getting any message saying it was wrong b/c I was using a gmail address so of course it let me sign in. But I could not access my Google Checkout account b/c apparently when I signed up for that, I used one of my yahoo email addresses. So now I can sign into my account, no problem. Can't believe how many things I tried before I finally checked my secret password notebook and discovered my silly mistake.
So thanks anyhow to everyone who tried to help. All is well. Except for the messed up keyboard problem on my laptop; hopefully I can find someone who can tell me how to fix it.
hilltopshoppe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to update - somehow I figured out how to repair my keyboard issue. It occurred to me that I could do a system restore and go back to yesterday's settings. Sorta like pretending today never happened. And it actually worked. I guess I have a tiny bit more technical ability than I gave myself credit for. Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: