eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How does a buyer remove or change feedback?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You actually have more problems than bad feedback. You are also lucky that so far you haven't been suspended. You have duplicate listing titles and the only way to tell the difference between some items is by looking at the ISBN of the Bibles you have listed. Your titles look as if you are selling the same thing with more than one listing which is also against ecrater rules and were some of the items that you got your 2 negatives on. So were you really out of stock or did you just not know which item the buyer wanted?

As to your giant print Bibles, here is also another word of warning. For people with really bad visions problems anything less than 14-16 point fonts are still going to be very difficult for a visually impaired person to read. You need to note this on your listings so someone doesn't go to the trouble of buying a Bible only to find they can't read it anyhow. This is just a common courtesy type of thing as I can see that you are copying everything about the Bibles that they come described as. I know and understand this problem as my hubby is visually impaired and I got a so called 'giant' print Bible for him last year. He couldn't read with his glasses and his magnifying lenses both on. Instead I kept the Bible for me and the font type is barely bigger than my old Bible's was.

My only other thought is that by selling under the title and cause that you are, people will and SHOULD expect 200% better service from you than from other sellers. This means following rules impeccably, giving excellent customer service and all items exactly as described and going that extra mile for some things like the font problem I described.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
epatri0t

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im new to this site recommended by someone. i'm tempted to buy a product from a seller through paypal. what big of a risk i'm i taking buying from a seller without proper feedback?

i just checked the seller feedback and i see 2 feedbacks. a first a negative feedback and btwn the time i wrote the seller and the seller writing me back i see they have a positive feedback. so that's 2 feedbacks. first negative, now positive.
the seller is in malaysia and he says he has 2 of the items left and it takes 10-14 days to ship to the US.

Last edited by epatri0t on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epatriot -- this thread is probably not a good one to ask this question. You should probably start your own thread.

Without knowing what you want to buy, how much, etc. I can't advise and I'm not sure how many of us want to put our necks on the line to say go for it if the seller leaves you high and dry. Is there no other seller with all positive feedback that has the item? Better to spend a few dollars more and get an item than spend less and have to fight to get your money back.
bornagainonlinestore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

Now i see what everyone is talking about. Thank you for showing me what was wrong. My intentions were not to misrepresent anything. We put the listings wrong and this WILL be taken care of. Again Thank you to all for their input.
bornagainonlinestore
universalcomputers

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally we dont live feedback based systems. They open the seller up to blackmailing tactics and buyers that leave negative feedback for no reason. They will leave negative feedback without contacting the seller or they make up things.

Today we got our first negative feedback. Buyer basically lied and left negative feedback because she claimed the item should of been there in 3 days. There was no such statement made by our company nor did we give her any indication of the exact shipment date.

At no time did she bother to contact our company, just placed negative feedback for no apparent reason. Thats the dangers of buyers and a feedback systems, they will leave negative feedback for one reason only, to take shots at sellers, and place false information just to hurt a sellers sales.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UC, you can contact eCrater and plead your case for removal of the feedback
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Audiometrix wrote:
I wonder why the make is so complicated? Ebay and Amazon make it easy as pie, we can do it all ourselves.

Ebay does not allow a seller to change their own feedback. They make you go thru a viscious and long cycle and send them one of those case things, then when they finally get back to you they say, work it out with the buyer on your own, we will not change it for you.

At least ecrater will change the feedback if the buyers tell them it's okay, or if ecrater can prove the feedback was false or undeserved. Not many sites will do that. Etsy will change or remove it too, but it takes about a week for them to change it over there.
PegsBUTTONS

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

universalcomputers wrote:
negative feedback because she claimed the item should of been there in 3 days. .

the feedback states "the item should of been there 3 days ago"

ecrater is always good about removing unwarranted feedback with proof
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@universal -- Did you use tracking on what you sent the buyer that left a neg? I note on your TOS that you state a mandatory clearance time of 5 business days. Does this mean even with PP and Stripe payments, which is the only options I can see that you have? Waiting 5 days to ship after receiving a PP payment I could see why the buyer thought it took to long to get to them. Obviously I don't know the whole situation, but if you have the tracking number and can prove to the ecrater team what happened, they can/will remove it at their discretion.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to what Moon asked ... You are collecting sales tax for 10 states. Is your inventory spread across locations in those 10 states ?
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

universalcomputers wrote:
Today we got our first negative feedback. Buyer basically lied and left negative feedback because she claimed the item should of been there in 3 days. There was no such statement made by our company nor did we give her any indication of the exact shipment date.

At no time did she bother to contact our company, just placed negative feedback for no apparent reason. Thats the dangers of buyers and a feedback systems, they will leave negative feedback for one reason only, to take shots at sellers, and place false information just to hurt a sellers sales.

For all the complaining being tossed at the buyer, it appears that eCrater has changed your negative to a neutral:
"Paid on 05-09-2015, shipped on 05-23-2015".
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't eCrater require that you need to mail within 5 business day? If so, then they were more then generous in changing that to a neutral.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was 5 days as well. I'm surprise it got changed to a neutral as well. UC has in their TOS that they don't ship until 5 days after a cleared payment, which since they only take cc here, quite literally that means 5 days after PP releasing their money they will ship, but even that doesn't add up to 14 days! Yet on another thread he is calling the buyer an idiot and his back story doesn't sound anything like the customer having a 14 day wait. One can only figure that the 'proof' of why he shouldn't get a neg that he sent ecrater supports the 14 day interlude. So now he is also mad at ecrater. Rolling Eyes
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be really upset that a seller would take that long to mail whatever I bought. I am always looking for tracking numbers after a couple of days of payment. I will admit though, that I am impatient. Perhaps this isn't the right place for UC, he seems to not like the it works on all levels.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
he seems to not like the it works on all levels.

I think you are right about that. He just hasn't sounded happy here and seems to be hoping to find a place to sell where he can do what he wants (like ship 14 days after payment Rolling Eyes ). Perhaps his own website would be better.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: