eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Very slow in sales
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shoelaces, after looking how Google and some search engines are working. The 1rst time I recommend is update some text so the store looks with a newer "Last Updated Date". If they noted stuff without new content or change they just disappear from visibility because the bots do not need to search again.

Out of topic. One observation, your home store looks that I can not read are your intro.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Elperles. Almost daily I tweak a few things in my store and with around 8000 items there is always something to fix or update.
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Updated: 10 Jan 2020 13:03:56 PST

Lets try the simple recommendations.
express-dealsbay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone started to sell their items in Australia through Ecrater AU ?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UK marketplace was introduced in Sept 2011 with the AU Marketplace introduced in Oct 2011. Since this option has been available for over 8 years, I would guess there is a huge number of eCrater sellers who sell on all 3 marketplaces. It is also possible to sell to those countries from your USA store without actually selling on the other 2 marketplaces. There are some sellers who did sell on both the UK and AU Marketplaces before the international rates for International First Class Parcel went up dramatically. That is the least expensive way to ship AND still add tracking.

I would point out that it would be a storewide option, so you would need to be able to ship all your items to the international location.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Sheila mentioned, I am one of those that finally had to stop selling internationally unless someone asks and then I am delighted to do so, but I have to be able to have accurate weights to give correct postage prices and I just couldn't do that anymore. I only use the matrix and it has been wonderful, but to have something that gets listed as a regular pattern, and early on I had missed the fact when listing that it weighed 6 ounces and so I am off $$$$ for the shipping. It used to be if I had to chip in $1 for shipping, no problem. Now it is much more serious.

At one point, my UK and AUS stores brought in 20% of our income. I also will buy something for customers off of Amazon and ship to them, for a small fee.

Sheila is correct in that if you have an item listed that weighs 15# but when you go to pack it, it becomes 16-17# you end up crying about the fact that the postage took any and all profit. Nor can you ask for more money other than what was charged initially.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the Australia and UK. Long time I do not see a complete transaction by those version. Only just orders without payment.

Last Updated: 10 Jan 2020 13:03:56 PST

On more time. We are asking help to increase sales. Lets try the simple recommendations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: