eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Returning seller, hello to all!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I will be careful. I usually find that the smartest thing is to drive through the city so more traffic lights and whatnot to pay attention to.

Good news on the family front. My son just landed a job with a 30% pay increase although his health insurance will be more so I was helping him with that as he had three choices. Like I told him he doesn't need the most expenses since he is MALE and will not be getting pregnant! Very Happy Also he is currently healthy. There are some differences between males and females whatever some folks like to think! I am so proud of him. He is my autistic son that when he was young I thought would be living at home with me for the rest of his life! Instead he is on his own and doing well and like most folks doesn't understand health insurance policies. When I was a charge nurse, I would study all the new stuff when we had an open enrollment for a new insurance. I then translated it for the rest of the nurses. We may have been in health care but that didn't mean they all understood health insurance. Also emphasized getting LT disability. When I got hit so hard with my arthritis, I only had STD, and it paid out $10K in 6 months which is a whole lot better than nothing as we didn't have LTD. If we had, I would have been on it at my wages for 19 years! That would have been so good.

Sorry off on a tangent.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ThePastLane

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is fantastic about your son, Moonwishes. I am especially interested, because I had heard that autists would have to be cared for (or at least supervised) the rest of their lives. Great to hear that this is not always the case.

Lol, I assume STD means Short Term Disability, right? Because it has another meaning these days. Laughing

Congrats to your son, he's so fortunate to have you as a mom.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: