eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Nativeways2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nativeways2

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 1:01 pm    Post subject: Nativeways2 Reply with quote

Coming back! Can't find the about/ bio to let buyers know about me. Can anyone help? TIA
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MrsDsHandKnits

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Left side of page under "TEXTS & COLORS" > Edit texts
Nativeways2

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Please tell me what is a feather sleeve?
Nativeways2

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 5:58 am    Post subject: Feather Sleeves Reply with quote

Hi,
Thanks for your question! Feather Sleeves are a DIY item. They are a beaded invention for use on feather quills. Many Native Americans use beaded feathers for gifting or other reasons but can't bead for whatever reason. They also respectfully do not want to send their 'special' feathers out to be beaded.
I have learned beading from many great native teachers & created feather sleeves! I've sold over 100!
Hope this answers your question. Thanks for asking Smile
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the info.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome to eCrater and the the eCrater Community! Like Maggie, I had no clue what a feather sleeve was and appreciated your explanation. I was also delighted to see you had added the question & answer to your FAQ page.

I took a good look at your store and noticed a problem you need to address. Your Terms state you "offer free shipping USPS within 2 - 3 business days", however you have shipping applied for the book. You might want to add the words "for most items" to your term. Also, your book has 0.00 shipping listed for Alaska & Hawaii. The USPS cost would be the same, but you don't have it listed. You must ship to all 50 states according to eCrater Terms. Also, you still have Cash On Delivery selected as a payment option (the default when you open your store). I would strongly recommended deleting that payment option since it is expensive and risky for a seller. It's the default since every seller can use that payment method even if it is expensive.

Would you be interested in some suggestions for your store? Some people like getting suggestions and some people don't, so I always try to ask except for pointing out things that will really cause you a problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: