eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Can you see my store or these pages???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Expressunlocks0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:44 pm    Post subject: Can you see my store or these pages??? Reply with quote

Can you see my store or these pages?

STORE
https://expressunlocks0.ecrater.com

iPhone Unlocking Services
https://expressunlocks0.ecrater.com/c/2317630/iphone-unlocking-services

Server Credits
https://expressunlocks0.ecrater.com/c/2319063/server-credits
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is still suspended. I am not sure why. Probably will need to show proof to Ecrater that you are able to sell what you sell.

The CONTACT button is located on the lower right side at the bottom of the eCrater.com home page.
Expressunlocks0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m really not sure why it’s suspended. I already contacted them twice but no response yet. I do network unlocking of iPhones. Could that be the issue?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you authorized by Apple to unlock an iphone?
Do you need permission from the current service provider to unlock the phone? If yes, are you authorized by multiple service providers?
Is the service you are providing legal in all 50 states in the US? (Which is a requirement to sell a service or product on eCRATER.)

I don't know the current answers to these questions, but I know at one time only the current service provider could legally unlock a phone. This was to prevent folks who still owed for the phone and/or had a bill with the current service provider from skipping out on their bill. It also helped with the problem of stolen phones.

As lastade-designs said, "Probably will need to show proof to Ecrater that you are able to sell what you sell. "
Expressunlocks0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Jamaica. I do it through a third party who is authorized to do so.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think living in Jamaica would have anything to do with it. Even if THEY are authorized, it doesn't mean that YOU are. Even if they tell you that you can, doesn't mean that Apple and Verizon, etc. have given you permission to do so. Look at the top message in this thread as it gives information of what to do if you find yourself suspended. They want YOU to figure out what YOU did wrong, rectify it and then ask to have the suspension lifted. I suspect that they think that this is a better learning opportunity than just telling you what you did wrong. I suspect that is why you haven't gotten a response, or the others that get suspended and complain that they haven't heard back from the eCRATER team. They have the rules set up in that top thread that you are supposed to read and follow.

One of my favorite reasons that I like selling here is that we are treated like adults. While they don't have many rules, they do expect the rules to be followed. In all my years here, I don't think I have ever gone more than 24 hours without a reply from the team, but then I have never been suspended.

eCRATER can't take chances with someone selling an item from a big name when they shouldn't be as it can get the whole site taken down if they think that eCRATER is turning a blind eye to the problem.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: