eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Question about templates
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SimpleSolutions

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your input and recommendations. I have some certificates but not all of them certified. I can write about that and my story there. As for certification of manufacturers - they have such statement on the website so people should contact them. I know these company well and I personally use their products ( I mean Ayurveda supplements not what I listed now as an example )
I can add to my statements of course to be safe. I know that some people can question everything so it is better to write more that less.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SimpleSolutions

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, everybody. I tried to place couple of listing but I have a bump again.
This time when I tried to insert bar codes. I wrote the name of the brand -
maharishi ayurveda products international and code from my bottle.
But Ecrater did not accept that. It says that Ecrater does not support this brand or name. Do you know what to do about that?

Also, I am not sure about Weight Matrix for shipping. What is that mean?
What kind of shipping service it is? I chose it because it is better that flat rate international shipping. If it is calculated automatically of course. I had bad experience with DHL in the past. I hope it is not DHL carrier.
Lisa
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have some certificates but not all of them certified.

Then you aren't certified.

Quote:
I have some certificates but not all of them certified.

If you go to Walmart and want to buy something that doesn't have all the information that you want to know, do you expect WM to tell you to go to the product's website? No. If a potential buyer has to leave your site to find out more information, you have lost them.

Quote:
This time when I tried to insert bar codes. I wrote the name of the brand -
maharishi ayurveda products international and code from my bottle.
But Ecrater did not accept that.

Since eCRATER isn't the one that tells us if we can use a brand name or a UPC I suspect you are bumping into Google attribute problems. Never in 13 years of selling here has eCRATER ever told me I can't use a brand or a UPC code. If it is eCRATER actually writing you about this, then you may have a problem that we can't help you with. If you are trying to use a brand or a UPC that Google doesn't like, that is another story. It could just be that you inserted the information incorrectly. There are LOTS, MANY, MANY threads and posts about Google Attributes. Please look them up.
[/quote]

Quote:
Also, I am not sure about Weight Matrix for shipping. What is that mean?
What kind of shipping service it is? I chose it because it is better that flat rate international shipping. If it is calculated automatically of course. I had bad experience with DHL in the past. I hope it is not DHL carrier.

The weight matrix is a way of having your shipping set up by weight, or in my case, by amounts of products that are ordered at one time. You have to calculate this yourself based on the USPS postage unless you want to use UPS, FedEx, or pony express. I personally have it set up to coincide with the USPS rates. I sell sewing patterns mostly and most of them run 2-4 ounces which is all the same as First Class Mail (FCM). Sometimes they are heavier and go into the 5-6 ounce range so I have the 2nd column in my matrix be for that weight class of FCM. And so on. For instance the other day I sold 8 patterns and the shipping came to $8.00. It should have been more but I had stuck 1 in the shipping weight instead of 2, but I am not going to argue with an 8 item order. Once my weight gets to the point that they weigh more than a pound, everything is Priority Mail. I have been using the matrix since 2008 and have never had a problem except for me inputting the incorrect information.

I have also written many posts on using the matrix and so you might want to search for both matrix, and my name, Moonwishes, and find some of those old posts. Arthritis in my hands has gotten worse so I see no reason to rewrite something I have written before.

You only ship with whoever you want to. The calculated shipping I believe is set up to the USPS rates. I don't use it so I don't know. If you could find an Eskimo dogsled to deliver the mail and on time, eCRATER wouldn't care who you use to ship with. You want a shipper that is dependable, cost-effective, etc. I have spent my last 20 years using USPS. Tonight though, I retire. YEAH!! My son is coming to take away most of my business next week. eCRATER of all the venues I have ever sold on has been the best for how they deal with sellers. They treat us as adults and expect us to read the rules, follow the rules, use the forum as needed for help. They are only a small but busy team. Easy to list on, low cost, etc. It took me several days to figure out the matrix and then laying in bed one night the lightbulb went on and I understood it. One thing to remember is that you need, in my opinion, to ship your bottles in sturdy boxes as bubble envelopes would allow the pill bottles to get crushed. I used to get all my pills by mail and my supplements.

Hope this helps.
SimpleSolutions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is what I thought that we must insert barcode and brand name in order to be seen on Google. It is pity because I love products from this company but it seems they do not allow such things. I should contact them now.
As for shipping , yesterday I tried First Class option and it seems it is much more easy to do. I researched USPS website but I saw other companies offering shipping for less. it take time to find out and I will search other posts too.
Thank you for your detailed response! sorry about your arthritis, if you want I can send you recommendations from our protocols. I know it is painful especially if its autoimmune arthritis. I wish you best for your health and business!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thank you for your detailed response! sorry about your arthritis, if you want I can send you recommendations from our protocols. I know it is painful especially if its autoimmune arthritis. I wish you best for your health and business!

No thank you, my doctor is taking great care of me. The big reason I am retiring so to speak now. I don't want to do this to the point I can't do anything especially with my hands as I want to be able to play and be creative while I can be. I used to sell books and when they got too heavy, I switched over to patterns. This past year even packaging up a 2 oz pattern can, on certain days, cause extreme pain. I hope I won't be the person that retires and then drops dead the next day but I think that usually happens to people that only have their jobs to keep them occupied.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: