eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Multiple orders sent back 'Return to Sender' diff customers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ywicardsandmore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:11 pm    Post subject: Multiple orders sent back 'Return to Sender' diff customers Reply with quote

I've had 4 orders in a row from different customers that have been returned to me "return to sender' because of an invalid address. It is not the way i'm sending them out because I sell on other platforms and have never had this problem. Is anyone else having this issure?

Chris
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every once in a while I have a package returned due to insufficient address. It may be that they did not give you the right address or they had something happen that prevents it from being delivered.
Did you email the buyer?
Even if you try to contact the buyer you may not hear back.
I sometimes Google the buyers name to see if I can find out if their address is on the web in order to compare it with the one on the mailing label.

Four in a row seems strange.
ywicardsandmore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did contact the customers with no reply. I would understand if it was one customer or something that happened every once in a while. But this makes 4 in a roll in about a months time. I'm wondering if its some kind of a scam. The orders are very small. The items are less than $1.00. The shipping is more than what the items sold for.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it would be a scam because the amount of the item is so low.

I would probably set them aside and wait to see if they contact you. You did your part in mailing out to the address provided and sent an email to them try to find out about their real address.

If they don't contact you in a reasonable amount of time, you can either refund them or not. It is their responsiblity to provide a correct address.
It they have moved they should have had their mail forwarded to their new address.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a run of returns marked undeliverable a while back. Since I didn't make an error on the address and ecrater doesn't store buyer information, it makes no sense that the buyer entered a wrong address days before the package should reach them. Not one of my returns responded to multiple emails and the emails didn't bounce back.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: