eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

PRODUCT NOT SHOWING

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spartan118

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:25 pm    Post subject: PRODUCT NOT SHOWING Reply with quote

For the last 3 days I have had this issue. My clients reported me that my listings are not showing but I am able to see them. On my products section and as a client on the site. So I dont know how to fix this but I have lost many sales now.

Www.spartan118.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is currently suspended. When going to your home page and clicking on the featured item, I'm shown the message, "Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products" which is an indication of a store suspended. As a fellow seller, I can't see the individual items in your store and I don't have information related to why your store was suspended.

Here are some suggestions related to how to fix the problem. You need to review the first thread in the "Suspended Stores" topic and review your store. Also, go to the home page of eCRATER, click on the FAQ tab, then click on Terms and review all the Terms of service. You may also want to review the FAQ > Selling > Getting Started + My store got suspended? What should I do now? and review FAQ > Selling > Managing Your Store + Why can I not find my products in the eCRATER Marketplace? You should also review FAQ > Selling > Getting Started + Can I open more than one eCRATER store?

I looked at your categories and your facebook page. You are selling a lot of trademarked items. I would think you would probably need to provide eCRATER with proof that you have licensed permission from those trademark owners to make copies of their property to protect the eCRATER marketplace. It is illegal in the USA to make copies of trademarked material for sale unless you have licensed permission from the trademark owner.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: