eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Fancey This

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FanceyThis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:11 pm    Post subject: Fancey This Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to selling online. I just open my shop here on ecrater. I enjoy making all kinds of the things. Currently I am into making holiday ornaments. Feel free to have a look. I will be listing new item all the time. Thank You
https://fanceythis.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, welcome to Ecrater! Your store looks great Let us know if you have any questions that we can help you with.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

May I suggest you expand your titles to include Christmas and handmade. They are really cute but nothing written differentiates them from Chinese factory imports. They deserve to stand out.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER. You have some nice looking things. I agree about expanding the titles and descriptions as well. I don't have a nasty mind, but your sock monkey ornament, I would retake the picture of him on the tree as he looks a bit risque with how the light is showing.

People do buy Christmas decorating things all through the year, so don't be discouraged if you didn't get a lot of Christmas sales. You have a very low inventory amount and the more things you add, the more Google will see your listings.

You should probably cancel the cash on delivery payment option as it is an expensive way to pay and you don't get paid until it gets to the buyer and you hope they haven't changed their mind and they pay the mailman and then the PO send you the money. If you take PayPal, that should be good enough. After 20+ years of people buying and selling on line, most buyers are used to paying using they credit cards on the computer. It used to be rough getting payments from some folks, but not so much any more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: